Anyone have stomach virus?

Is there something going around? Wondering if this is a bug or food poisoning?

Jane doe Jane doe
Apr '14

yes - had it a week ago - so did my mother and then my brother got it - horrible!

I had weakness yesterday, then started feeling nauseous and was up sick all night. Now just feeling achey and worn out, but don't know anyone else who had this. Kind of wondering if I can expect my family to get it.

Jane doe Jane doe
Apr '14

Had it last week mon. to wed. Sucked still had to work.

fitter fitter
Apr '14

Yes, had Thursday_today

Terry m Terry m
Apr '14

Yes - some kind of stomach thing going around. My nausea started last Tuesday and then the pain, stomach distention, chills - the works started on Wednesday. My stomach is not as bad as it was but still is not right today and the chills continue. Wouldn't wish this on my enemy!! Hope ya feel better.

my husband has a respiratory thing. coughing is awful. Dr said it was viral. everyone feel better soon.

just coach just coach
Apr '14

I had it a couple of weeks ago. My Mom is in Paragon Vilage and it went around there for about 2 weeks. That's where I got it from.

Mariann Mariann
Apr '14

yup had it two fridays ago!

sunny sunny
Apr '14

My 20mo old had it, then me, then my husband. Horrible! About 2 weeks ago. Worst stomach virus of my life.

Casey Casey
Apr '14

Just had it on Thursday - lucky it lasted 1 day--

htown newbie htown newbie
Apr '14

Yup. Wide got it last week and I got it in Tuesday night. We both spent the night in the bathroom. Started feeling normal a few days ago. The first 24 hours is the worst.

fujixt1
Apr '14

According to NJ12 there's another round of the flu going around =(

NoUseForAname NoUseForAname
Apr '14

the norovirus is going around

Poppy Girl
Apr '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.