Sleepy Hollow Keeping Me Awake

I don't know why, but I like it.

I think it is all the asides about modern life: "what we had a revolution over just 2 cents of tax!"

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Nov '13

I'm totally hooked on the show. LOVE IT!

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Nov '13

it is a fun show .. enough action to keep me entertained

I'm a few behind, but definitely digging it.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Nov '13

Love it! Entertaining, for sure.

christy christy
Nov '13

Best write show in ages!

Sirya Sirya
Nov '13

Just caught up on the episodes that had been sitting in queue for a few weeks... Loved Walter Bishop as the Sin Eater. I miss Fringe :-(

ianimal ianimal
Nov '13

Worst written comment in minutes, Sirya. Haha.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Nov '13

One episode behind. It's really good. Love the scenes with the horseman.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Nov '13

I love it. I've been looking for a replacement to the x-files and I think I've found it!

Last night's season finale was awesome! If you haven't seen this show, you have to. It's been one of the better written TV shows so far.

I won't give out spoilers just yet.

emaxxman emaxxman
Jan '14

It was a goodie; loved the cell phone exchanges.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jan '14

The jokes are subtle but so hilarious. The commentary regarding social networks was great.

emaxxman emaxxman
Jan '14

Great show! Keeps my eyes glued to the TV. I must admit, the demons scare the $h!t out of me!!!! Like to the point where I get chills and anxious! :O

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Jan '14

Agreed @Wild Angel. I was contemplating recording it so that I could watch it during the day :-) Glad I didn't, the season finale last night was great. Love the cast and writing!

I'll admit that I'm sort of a wuss when it comes to really, really scary movies. I love watching scary movies like Evil Dead, Insidious, etc. I just can't watch them by myself. A big part of that is due to the home theater system - you get creepy sounds all around you. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits so I'm perfectly fine afterwards.

None of the demons were particularly scary but the second to last episode was quite intense. The possession and "exorcist" theme was unexpected.

emaxxman emaxxman
Jan '14

It's baaaaaasack. 9pm on Fox, Season Premiere.

Also tonight is the series premiere of Gotham at 8pm on Fox and the return of Raymond Reddington on The Blacklist at 10pm on NBC.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

Who has gone to that town just over the Hudson rive the cematary is realy intressting

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Sep '14

Add in The Big Bang Theory and Monday nights are a busy TV night.

emaxxman emaxxman
Sep '14

Good thing the Jets are on MNF... won't be missing anything there, lol.

ianimal ianimal
Sep '14

Blacklist is good stuff. Can't wait for TWD either. And Justified.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Sep '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.