Rental needed

I am wondering if anyone knows of any places within 15 miles of Hackettstown for rent under 1100.00. Home or apartment. The one catch is I have a dog over 50 lbs. I know of Oakwood Village, but I have heard some not so great things about them. Any help is appreciated.
:)

There is a new listing in the classified ads on this website for an apartment in Hackettstown that accepts pets for $725 / month (1 BR). I wish you good luck finding a new place!

Happy Homemaker Happy Homemaker
Sep '13

I actually rented at Oakwood Village a few years ago before I bought my house, and my experience there was very positive. Maybe it's gone downhill since then?

Jdireny03 Jdireny03
Sep '13

Ashley ave has apartments that allow dogs and it's the rent is under $1,000. I was talking to someone that lives their right now and there's two units left.

caseysmommy caseysmommy
Sep '13

Netcong heights I believe.

nutty nutty
Sep '13

Riverside gardens now known as rivers edge apartments. not deluxe as they advertise by any means. trust me! but it's $1095 for a 2 br and you can have a large dog..

mamaof2 mamaof2
Sep '13

Thank you everyone for your help. @Caseysmommy I was wondering if you had any idea how to get a hold of the Ashley Ave apartments.

you can rent at greenview gardens in a large one bedroom and have a dog. i dont remember the weight requirements. http://www.everyaptmapped.com/apartments/hackettstown,new+jersey,nj/greenview+gardens.html

I lived in an apartment on Ashley Ave years ago, there are two buildings owned by two different people. I think the one on the right (if standing in front of them) allows a dog, but there is a weight limit. That could have changed by now though. Good luck.

LovesPets LovesPets
Sep '13

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/classifieds/18941 a pet friendly apartment

Rivers Edge now charges $50 per dog. Yes, you can have as large a dog as you want. There are no restrictions. I believe there is also a non-refundable deposit. The only problem is, this place is a dump. Many apartments are clown cars with multiple people living in one bedrooms. Too many problems to even list. I would try other apartments if possible.

Lucinda
Aug '14

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.