Eyebrow threading

any place around town that does eye brow threading ,

arly123
Jul '13

What exactly is this procedure?

Halfway there
Jul '13

I see it in the malls, in the center kiosks. It shapes your eyebrows. Looks like floss.

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Jul '13

kiosk in phillipsburg mall

vous
Jul '13

I'd like to know too. It's much easier on my skin than waxing.

hopeful hopeful
Jul '13

Salon Di Panache in Newton does it.

http://www.salondipanache.com/

Wild Angel Wild Angel
Jul '13

Lighten Up in Budd Lake does it for $10. I had it done for the first time recently and it was okay. It hurt a bit more than waxing, if you can believe that, but I preferred it to having the wax and oil on my skin.

Halfway, I believe it's two pieces of thread twisted together to cut and pull out hairs.

Tracy Tracy
Jul '13

Had it done in Pakistan a few years ago. Painless. (and free)

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Jul '13

Entourage in ITC mall by Walmart. mitali is in Wed, Fri and Sat. Costs $10. She's great.

Eyebrow threading is cleaner and results in more defined eyebrows.

NJMom3 NJMom3
Jul '13

Not sure how i know this but isn't this cutting your eyebrows with fishing line?

Saw it on TV and was like that is crazy & kind of cool - the girl doing it was very skilled.

Rockaway mall and Bridgewater mall in front of Lord and Taylor. I prefer it over waxing.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '13

I guess you have to have generous eyebrows to have this done, if you have sparse eyebrows it would not be good I am thinking ?

Halfway there
Jul '13

Had it done at Lighten Up for $10. It wasn't as painful as waxing. Just didn't like that you have to sit out in one of the salon chairs to have it done instead of in the waxing room listening to quiet music.

Toolboxsue Toolboxsue
Jul '13

Been having it done for years - used to go to a salon in Parsippany when I worked there - now I go to Rockaway Mall - didn't know there was a place in ITC that does it - will be going there from now on. Doesn't matter matter thickness of eyebrows - mine are very thin and they actually look thicker after I have it done. It also lasts longer then waxing.

Margaret Margaret
Jul '13

I used to go to Bindya's (sp?) an Indian salon on Rt. 46 East in Parsippany. They did a great job!

Maria is no longer at Lighten Up :-(

Any other areas close by that offer eyebrow threading??

NJMom3
Jun '16

I saw a sign up in a salon in Budd Lake the other day. It was in the strip mall by Dunkin Donuts by the firehouse, not the one by Home Goods. I think it was $12.00

Bessie Bessie
Jun '16

@ Bessie, there's a DD by the firehouse?

NJMom3
Jun '16

In the strip mall, roughly across the street from the firehouse.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '16

Correct Calico

Bessie Bessie
Jun '16

Hurts like he11. I'll never do it again

Dallas Dallas
Jun '16

Saw it being done @the nail salon inside Mansfield Walmart.

Davis Davis
Jun '16

The salon across firehouse doesn't do it anymore, and Walmart only waxes. Appreciate the replies, though.

Bummer.

NJMom3
Jun '16

Is there a place at the mall? I feel like that's where I've seen stands that do it.

Tracy Tracy
Jun '16

I know this isn't exactly local but there's a spa in Flemington - ForgetMeNot Spa - 908-237-3333 (8 Reading Road) and the owner does a fabulous job with eyebrow threading. Good Luck!

Lisa2cats
Jun '16

NJMomof3..thanks for the update, I just saw the sign a few weeks ago, will have to let my daughter know its back to the mall.

Bessie Bessie
Jun '16

It's a little far but I got an email last week...Salon DiPanache in Newton does it.

HLamusesme HLamusesme
Jun '16

Their's a place inside Walmart in Rockaway that does it for $9.00.

Baci's mom Baci's mom
Jul '16

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.