Inversion chair/table - experiences?

Anybody use inversion chairs or tables? If so, what do you have to say about them?

My husband used an inversion table and loved it. Once we move the baby out of our bedroom he will be pulling it back out of the attic and using it again. (the baby's crib is where we kept the table) It really helps him with his lower back pain.

jrsemom jrsemom
May '13

jrsemom - do you know what brand his is?

Re: Inversion chair/table - experiences?

No I don't but this is the logo on it if that helps at all.

jrsemom jrsemom
May '13

My friend is paralyzed from the neck down; operator error.

misttergoogle misttergoogle
May '13

Mistergoogle, what did your friend do wrong?

jrsemom jrsemom
May '13

Stan, my brother uses an inversion table. I think at first for back pain. It did help. He still uses it.

Don't really know; didn't connect something right. Basically fell on head, got paralyzed, lasted less than a year and then died. It was most certainly his fault but there it is.

I just googled injuries and nothing came up so this must have been really freak I guess.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
May '13

I'm sorry about your friend. That's awful.

jrsemom jrsemom
May '13

anybody selling one?

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Apr '15

B.E.Guy, Stan,
Go to amazon, you can buy one very reasonably, ( under $200.00 ) , would never buy one of these items used ( but that's just me ) .
I have been using one since late 1999 / early 2000 after being rear ended on
Rt. 80. ( Mine was from a company called "Hang ups", I believe they are now called "Teeter" ) , but if you google inversion tables, I am sure they will be found.
Was advised by a neorologist at the time, that it would be best for me to have surgery to relieve the pain I was experiencing .

Seeked out a 2nd opinion, it was suggested I "look into" inversion as a therapy for pain relief, have been using for over a decade + , along the way I purchased a "Total Gym ",and excersice on a regular basis ( at least try to ). I also try to walk at least a mile each day ( weather permitting )
There are muscles on either side of your spinal column, ( put your hand behind your back and feel on either side of spine, )if you strengthen those muscles, ( excercise your legs ) they provide "support assistance " as well.
I still have a "numbing" in my back prior to rain arriving and also on very humid days, but the relief from the inversion table is not easily explained , other than "Thank You" .
Be sure to speak to your doctor, ie; any other concerns, health issues that would be impacted .

Hope this is of some help

Steven Steven
Apr '15

thank you.

BrownEyesGuy BrownEyesGuy
Apr '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.