Protestor in front of M&M Mars...

What's the deal with the one protestor in front of Mars? I went by about 3, but couldn't make out what his sign said.... Came back around 7 and he was still out there, holding a flashlight to it in front of the BP gas station.

Probably just that stalker that doesn't understand Brown isn't naked. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD8TxvkUsM

I saw him as I was walking my dog but was too far away to see his sign. Not very effective to be holding it up in the dark...

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '13

Ok got some info from my friend. The man protesting is Dr. John Robb of New Fairfield Connecticut. He is protesting Banfield Animal Hospital and Petsmart (which Mars apparently owns most of) for over-vaccinating pets.

What could he be protesting? and it's private property so they can ask him to leave

Nosila Nosila
Feb '13

When I saw him, he wasn't on Mars property. He was on the BP side.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Feb '13

I couldn't read the sign he was holding either, and didn't care enough to slow down to find out....

jjmonth4 jjmonth4
Feb '13

Mars owns most of Petsmart?? interesting

Hastings Hastings
Feb '13

PetSmart is a publicly traded company, of which the largest shareholder is listed as Vanguard (the mutual fund company). They own less than 7%, and in turn PetSmart owns 20.5% of Banfield according to their web site. That means if he went after the biggest owner he would still be only chasing down 1.5% interest of Banfield.

From public records it doesn't seem like there's much evidence that Mars owns any part of Petsmart at all. Is there any resource that says where this vet gets his info from?

Good question GC. I looked him up and he is a well respected veterinary doctor with a family and young children so there's got to be a reason for the 150+ mile drive to protest alone...

unless he's planning to protest at all the shareholders businesses and homes

They have a Facebook page:

Boycott Banfield Pet Hospital, Mars Corp.

Words from Dr. Robb:

"Apathy is KILLING our Pets!
We have among us three corporations that lie to our face – Mars Company who owns 95% of Banfield the Pet Hospital and Petsmart, who houses Banfield and owns 5%. Petsmart says you are pet parents, since when do Parents allow their children to be killed by over-vaccination for profit. Banfield says they treat you like family, since when are you being treated like family when your pets are lined up and injected with toxins.
Folks I have been in this industry close to 30 years. I have owned a general small animal practice, I have owned and operated a small animal emergency clinic, I have worked with wildlife rescue, I have worked with animal welfare group cats and dogs, I have worked for the Ct Humane Society and been a Board member, I was honored by the Red Cross, I was a medical director for Veterinary Centers of America (VCA) and a franchise owner for Banfield. I helped to get the rabies exemption law passed in ct. I have worked with Greyhound rescue and helped bring humane treatment to these racing dogs and written anesthetic protocols for them. I was the first vet to introduce laser surgery into Ct. I don’t belong to any of the “old boy” groups like the AVMA, AHHA, the CVMA or work with any pharmaceutical companies. I do lead an Organization called Protect the Pets which is the voice for the pets bringing morals and ethics back into veterinary medicine. In short I know this industry inside and out and when I say these three companies – Mars, Banfield and Petsmart are killing your pets they are!"

Maybe his house is snowed in and he has nowhere else to go?

ianimal ianimal
Feb '13

Mars owns no part of Pet smart. Why is he protesting at Mars Chocolate North America?? Guess he didnt want to make the drive to Tennessee to the Pet Headquarters

Wonder Why
Feb '13

Yikes a cursory investigation which i did - took maybe 2 minutes would indicate from Banfield's own website:

(The ignorance on this forum is staggering or it may be an agenda being pushed) - whatever the guy is a respected doctor & he is pissed - so let him protest - it is still America last time i checked. I may bring the guy a coffee tomorrow if he is still in the area.

"Our commitment to partnerships led PetSmart, the nation's largest retailer of pet‐related products and services for pets and their families, to ask Banfield to help bring high‐quality veterinary care to their customers by opening pet hospitals in their stores. Early on, Mars Incorporated, a family‐owned business, realized Banfield’s potential and made a commitment to support our vision of providing collaborative care and support to our patients and clients.
Today, we're more than 800 hospitals strong.

In 2007, Banfield joined the Mars family of businesses, and together we work to ensure pets receive the highest level of care so they can live longer, healthier lives. Today, Banfield is more than 800 hospitals strong, with the common goal of providing high‐quality medicine for each pet we treat and working alongside our clients to ensure they have the resources they need to care for their pets at home."

http://www.banfield.com/About-Us

Chocolate is bad for pets!

hector
Feb '13

This is what happens to people who call their pets "children".... They eventually turn completely insane. If he and others were smart they would just claim a religious exemption for their "child" and they wouldn't have to get any shots! LMAO...... :)

I started reading the FB page - some of the docs and comments. Rather than make this a debate over whether MARS is a partial owner or not I would be interested in hearing from some of the animal lovers on here as well as any parents against over vaccinating their children in regards to their pets ( if they own any).

I have a small puppy that just completed the 3rd set of puppy shots. Lyme and Flea and Tick treatment along with Heartworm was recommended but not pushed when I said I wanted time to think about it.

Firefly Firefly
Feb '13

From Wilkipedia -

Banfield Pet Hospital is a privately owned company that operates veterinary clinics based in Portland, Oregon, United States. A subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, Banfield owns clinics in the United States, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Founded in 1955, the company operates many of its 800 plus clinics inside PetSmart stores. Banfield is the largest privately owned veterinary practice in the United States.

Banfield was founded in northeast Portland, Oregon, in 1955 by Warren J. Wegert. The name comes from the nearby Banfield Freeway. In 1987, Scott Campbell purchased the single veterinary hospital which had about $2 million in annual revenues. Medical Management International, Inc. (MMI) was created to own the clinic, and in 1994 the pet store chain PetSmart teamed up with MMI to open pet clinics in their stores initially called VetSmart. By 1996 the private company had grown to in excess of 150 locations in 18 states with over 600,000 pets treated annually and 1,100 employees. PetSmart received rent and a share of the profits from the clinics, and owned part of MMI as part of the deal between the companies. In 2000, Banfield purchased PetSmart’s other clinics named Petsmart Veterinary Services.

The company grew to more than 250 clinics by 2001. That year MMI launched BluePaw Family Pet Insurance Company to sell health insurance for pets. After a lawsuit by the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, the name was changed to TruePaws in August 2001. In January 2004, the company bought a property for $2.3 million from the Portland Public Schools for a new headquarters on NE 82nd Avenue. They also opened a clinic in England, their first international location, and operated 360 clinics in all.

In October 2004, they began building a new $25 million building for their headquarters on the 5.5-acre plot that would total 225,000 square feet. At that time the company had become the largest privately owned veterinary practice in the United States. They employed more than 4,000 worldwide, of which 900 were veterinarians. In 2004, Banfield opened 80 more clinics and financed teaching hospitals affiliated with the veterinary medicine programs at Western University of Health Sciences and National Autonomous University of Mexico in California and Mexico City respectively. The clinics also began working with Purdue University and the Centers for Disease Control to develop a system to use the data the clinics collect to monitor for possible bioterrorism attacks.

By 2005, the company served 3.5 million animals annually at 450 clinics worldwide. That year the Banfield Charitable Trust was created to provide free care to economically disadvantaged pet owners. Banfield also opened a third stand-alone hospital, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In early 2007, PetSmart sold off part of its share of MMI, Banfield’s parent company.

In September 2007, long-time chief executive officer (CEO) Scott Campbell sold his shares of the company to Mars, Incorporated, retired as CEO, and John Payne took over the position, while Campbell remained chairman of the company.

I don't understand- I have NEVER been to the vets office where they REQUIRE me to give my dogs shots. At the end of the day it's MY choice.

Nosila Nosila
Feb '13

Same here, Nosila but I think the problem sometime lies in the fact that we want to do best for our pets and place our trust in the professional to guide us. We the chemicals/additives and preservatives in som many things nowaday it becomes nearly impossible to be informed on all subjects. If the professional is more interested in the profit end of the biz the animal could be hurt in the long run.

Firefly Firefly
Feb '13

Funny this comes up, we tried to adopt a puppy yesterday at Pet Smart with 11th hour rescue and they rejected us b/c our dead dog was not up to date with all of her shots! they told us we were not responsible owners. All of our dogs we had always had there rabbies shots but they didn't always have there distemper shots. Like you said Nosila" At the end of the day it's My choice".

JD 4020 JD 4020
Feb '13

The only shots I get my pets are rabies. If you dont want them dont get them.

Christine Christine
Feb '13

Best advice - get educated - here's a start - https://www.aahanet.org/PublicDocuments/CanineVaccineGuidelines.pdf

Its just sad that we were trying to give a abandoned puppy a home and we were rejected and called irresponsible owners.

JD 4020 JD 4020
Feb '13

JD 4020 That is just ridiculous - these places need to review their adoption policies or they are allowing the animals to miss out on real forever homes.

Firefly Firefly
Feb '13

Agreed JD. It makes me sick. I understand they don't want dogs to get into the hands of evil. Then stop breeding so many. I would like to know what do they do with them if they turn so many people away from adoption. Gas them??

auntiel
Feb '13

Maybe common sense should be a requirement for people in charge.

Firefly Firefly
Feb '13

JD 4020 I am so sorry the 11th hour rescue did that to you. Irresponsible owners?? I thought highly of them but not after what I just read. My Bulldog only gets rabies shots because if she gets all the other cocktail drugs the vets use she goes into shock...My vet has that on paper...and that is what I use.... Now what if that puppy does not find a home? Is he gonna go into a gas chamber. Shame on 11th hour rescue!

pampur pampur
Feb '13

Auntiel, 11th Hour doesn't breed them or gas them. They save them. Maybe they need to revise their adoption policy, but that was a ridiculous statement.

Pvmom Pvmom
Feb '13

Why wouldn't you have your dog vaccinated for distemper? It's not that uncommon is it? I've come across a few raccoons with distemper in my life, though I don't know if it was feline or canine distemper. I believe that they can carry both.

Gadfly Gadfly
Feb '13

+1 Pvmom

diesel diesel
Feb '13

+1 PVmom

JessM. JessM.
Feb '13

When it comes to getting a new pet, the breeders, pet charity organizations, and especially pure breed rescue organizations are very picky. We had a problem because we lived in Panther Valley near the golf course. This rescue organization did not like our house because we were too close to the golf course. and golf courses use a lot of pesticides -thus the fear of cancer. By the way, Goldens are prone to cancer, and that is what we wanted to adopt, when our Golden died. Our old Golden made it to 12 years old, but she did die of cancer. She was homeless, and she didn't care that we lived near a golf course. She had 10 great years with us. Even more crazy, the rescue league wanted to know about our "summer house". Like a dog cares whether I have a "summer house."

On a separate matter, a local vet (not associated with Petsmart) wanted us to get parvo shots twice a year when the recommendation was once a year. When I asked about it, they insisted on giving the parvo shot now (our dog had just had one 6 months ago), and then we could switch to once a year. I was bullied into getting the unnecessary vaccine and then I switched vets. All businesses are the same. When I get my oil changed at the dealer, they want to schedule my next appointment. PetSmart isn't good or bad, they are one of the same. They want to schedule the next appointment, the same way the dentist wants to schedule you for your next 6 month check up before you leave the building.

observer2 observer2
Feb '13

PV I wasn't talking about 11th hour. I was talking about pet adoption in general. All of my dogs have been adopted. I would never BUY a dog, not when so many are in need of GOOD homes.

auntiel
Feb '13

You have to remember all "rescues" see the worst of human behavior towards animals at some point. That is why there are so many checks and balances in most of their organizations.

suzique suzique
Feb '13

Is it worth risking death to prevent it? I fostered 3 kittens once, did all the vet suggested stuff, and one of the kittens contracted distemper from the distemper vaccine. she was almost dead, hanging her head over the water bowl. the same vet fixed her somehow and she got adopted out. hopefully she will live a long healthy life. i have heard first hand accounts of people's pets getting cancer at the injection site of vaccines as well. which obviously is a death sentence, and a very costly one at that. the vet ends up pretty rich though.

Emily Denny Emily Denny
Feb '13

So lets cut to the chase...... who is giving up M&M's over this issue?

Hector
Feb '13

All of our pets are rescues; long life, short life, wouldn't have it any other way. Most have lived a very long life.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Feb '13

On the topic of vaccinating pets..."rescued" (private not pet adoption group,etc.) a cat in August '12 and went to vet - vet record from previous owner showed cat was not up to date on vac/rabies, etc. Had 1 year rabies shot in August. Went to complete Hackettstown license in January '13 and not able to register him(cat) b/c rabies wasn't good until November '13 (NJ state law somewhat random - November) only until August '13....3 months short. Called vet - they could give another rabies BUT would cost ~ $60 for office visit/shot. So...stood in line at the Flanders (Tractor Supply) free vet clinic in 20 degree temps for over 1 hour to get cat rabies shot. This is a 3 yr. shot and was able to license, etc. for Hackettstown requirement. Cat was "overvaccinated" for rabies... but then I would be charged "fine" by Hackettstown for NOT getting him licensed.

3cats 3cats
Feb '13

Hector....I will give up on M&M's if they stop making pretzel or peanut M&M's. I wouldn't give them up over this protestor.

M & K M & K
Feb '13

Worked in M&M they have pails & pails of candy that fell on the foor that was going to farmers to feed their amimals. How bad is that for a tooth ache & heart diease.

tangerine tangerine
Feb '13

It's good to get full info out there. While Mars owning PetSmart which is public never meant sense, Mars owning Banfield, what ever the right percent is, makes a lot more sense.

The guy does have info, very much quoting from medical journals about vaccines. Whether Banfield is really at fault of "petocide" (?) seems overblown, but how do you know unless you actually take your own pet there.

But what is true is about the current state of vaccines for pets - there are cases where they get cancer at the injection site. It's not generally fatal from what my vet says, just costly and painful for the animal for the removal. And some pets do have bad reactions like others have said. The term in all that research is "MLV" - modified live vaccine. You can't not vaccinate against distemper, and rabies is the law everywhere. The problem is people need better choices for vaccines that are both effective and safe. The drug companies in question, primarily Fort Dodge and Pfizer, went to MLV because they're supposed to be more effective. But they have bigger risks.

If I wanted to protest to make pets lives better, it would be on the doorstep of Pfizer & Fort Dodge.

What?! Candy on the floor goes to animals? I hope the five second rule was fully applied before such a waste of good human-grade food was committed.

Emaxxman Emaxxman
Feb '13

Just as a sidenote - M&M also owns the "Pedigree" brand name, the company that makes dog food and treats and sponsors many events, including pet adoptions.

Phil D. Phil D.
Feb '13

Re: Protestor in front of M&M Mars...

Hi Folks,
Just to let you all know I am a Jersey boy, born and raised in Ocean Township, NJ. I felt quite at home on the road that night. No offense to the Ct Folks! People don't know who Mars really is and what they have done to so many Americans over the years. Now that I am up against them many people have contacted me with what the company has done to them. If we stay with the Pet Industry they own Banfield the Pet Hospital. When they bought Banfield in 2007 one third of the 900 hospitals were franchises like the one I owned in Stamford, Ct. Since they bought the company they have gone on a rampage to get rid of charters owners. Their MO for doing this is fear and intimidation. The Charters (franchises) have dropped from more than 300 to less than 100 in 5 years. They have been harassing me for 4 years trying to get me to sell it back to them for pennies on the dollar I said no! On December 7th they told me I was terminated and “get out or we will arrest you”. They also told me if I went to the press they would make sure I would lose my license and any ability to ever make a living again. They picked the issue of under vaccinating saying I had breached the franchise agreement. The truth is they over-vaccinate as that is the profit maker for their hospitals - it gets people in the door to sign up for their wellness plans. Anyway, when I returned to the store they started making a big scene and called the police. They had me handcuffed to a stretcher and taken by ambulance to the Stamford Emergency Hospital and tried to get me admitted to the psych ward. They also had me arrested another time when I was trying to warn my clients not to re-vaccinate and put their pets in harm’s way. They then sent the police to my house in New Fairfield, Ct. They have made threatening calls to my wife, broken into my website and removed content, sent me viral e mails and now are trying to take away my license. Yes folks this is the Mars Company! Sure they have established some foundations that do good and feed all their employees information to brainwash them into thinking they are dealing with a company of morals and integrity but they are not! I am a Christian man and don't fear them at all. In fact I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in bringing light into darkness. We live in an America gone wrong where corporations feel they are above the law and can squish the little guys like you and me. Well they are wrong. God has put me in this position to speak for the pets and to speak for "we the people" who have had enough. We the people will bring accountability! God Bless you all, Dr Robb
www.protectthepets.com
203-731-4251
drrobb@protectthepets.com
PS I will be back on March 10th with a few more people to protest again, please come by that day and meet me, I could answer any further questions then.

Dr Robb Dr Robb
Feb '13

Disclaimer- I don't live in Hactkettstown. But I know Dr. Robb. My wife worked for him as a vet tech. He's the real deal, folks. He genuinely cares about your pets, and puts their well being above profit.

Mars Corporation bought Banfield and is trying to revoke all Banfield franchises. A few years ago, there were 300 franchises. Today there are fewer than 100. They do so through bullying and intimidation, according to Dr. Robb.

Dr. Robb is fighting back. He's protesting not only to get his Banfield franchise back, but to stop what he thinks is the bad industry practice of over vaccinating pets. He is meeting Banfield in court and he is winning.

His next protest a Mars North American headquarters will be on March 10th. If you love your pets, go to the protest and talk to Dr. Robb and discuss over vaccination. If you believe in his cause, join in the protest. If you're on Facebook, you can get more information here- https://www.facebook.com/BoycottBanfieldPetHospitalMarsCorp

ADKDave ADKDave
Feb '13

Banfield is owned by Mars and Mars is protecting their shameful practices. Dr. Robb is getting sandblasted by them for exposing it. Banfield is NOT a hospital. It is a cheap, poor quality vaccine clinic.
Banfield is really 800 hospitals weak, getting weaker !!!
A few years ago, after Mars bought Banfield, they went on the rampage to get rid of all the franchise owners. They already eliminated more than 200 out of the 300 franchisers. Trumped up charges, intimidation and threats are their MO.
Go to www.complaintsboard.com to see who they are. In the state of Oregon, where their headquarters are, they got 800 complaints in one year so the BBB is not even rating them anymore. People all over this country have been crying out for years to bring accountability for the damage they are guilty of.

Taurus Taurus
Feb '13

The qestion is not whether your pets need to be vaccinated. Rabies vaccinations are required by law at least in NJ. However vets started telling people they needed to get their pet's shots every year. Then all of a sudden it changed to every 3 years. Then I found out about titer tests which prove that a vaccine remains viable and active for at least 7 years, and sometimes longer. Not only do vets charge you for the vaccine's, but they get you on the office visit, which in NJ is usually around 75 dollars. 75 dollars! The money that people can save on not over-vaccinating could be better spent on dental health. A pets teeth get worse with age and often they'll need teeth pulled. Cleaning could prevent the more costly dental surgery. For those who wonder why I'm so passionate about this subject, the years I spent volunteering taught me things not many people know. If vets weren't so damn expensive, more families could afford to adopt homeless cats and dogs that are sitting in cages right now all accross the country crying out for help. They didn't ask to be in a cage! They want their freedom more than anything in the world! I've seen with my own eyes the horrid conditions animals are kept in, and if I were them I'd rather be dead.

emily
Feb '13

I'm with the Doc - I don't even know why the Mars kids are concerned about pets - the old man built the company in Newark moved it out to H'town - he died & now its his kids - 2 brothers & a sister who should all be in 70's or 80's by now.

They are all billionaires many times over & hate each other but now they are into killing pets...nice & they screwed this respected Dr. out of his practice for cash that they don't need. It's a private company - no stockholders - its just pure greed!

Very strange & freaky company - they spend money to keep a low profile but hey they put a store front up for month in town so nobody is going to say anything bad about them. lol

But the real story is they are the single largest taxpayer in town - if they pull out - goodbye Hackettstown - the town would have to jack taxes up so high - to fill the void - Hackettstown would become a ghost town.

So don't expect much support Doc when you come back.

Well he's not going to win any friends with private emails all about his practice and the franchise close downs and not a single word about pets.

"You guys have a gigantic predator in your own back yard. A real wolf in sheep's
clothing." may be at least somewhat accurate on weekends.

Another example of limiting individual freedoms, pricing people out of the joy of owning pets.

One-Eyed Poacher One-Eyed Poacher
Feb '13

"A few years ago, after Mars bought Banfield, they went on the rampage to get rid of all the franchise owners. They already eliminated more than 200 out of the 300 franchisers."

So you're saying that Mars bought the company, and wants to close franchises in it's own company? If Mars is the owner, why can't they do that? Even if it's mean, and possibly unfair?

I believe this Dr. Robb truly cares about pets, but it sounds to me more like he's pissed for getting closed, and is using Banfield vaccination practices as an excuse to slam the company for closing his practice.

Remember folks there are always 2 sides to a story......

He's putting his life on the line by standing up for what he believes in. I've been trying to educate people for years on the crap that some companies and vets try to feed us. Every time I would adopt out a cat at Petsmart I would tell the new owners what I knew about vaccines and food. The other thing vets gets you on is they reccomend to you the prescription food that only they carry. Come on. When you look at the ingredients on that food the first one is corn. Since when have you seen a cat or dog in a corn field chowing down. The price they charge for that food you can go the holistic pet food route, actually save money, and feed your pet food with meat as the first ingredient.

emily
Feb '13

looks like the doc is back in town... with more signs

Just caused an accident.....

htownchik htownchik
Mar '13

Hackettstown Patch posted this video on Facebook today

Veterinarian and former Mars, Inc. employee John Robb protests the company two months after his contract termination

http://hackettstown.patch.com/articles/m-m-boycott-will-save-pets-protester-says#video-13658475

jrsemom jrsemom
Mar '13

Drivers not watching the road cause accidents...

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Mar '13

Well because of this protest two M&M Mars employees got rear ended....

Yes, it was because they were not paying attention but if there was no protest it wouldn't have happened.

Annoyed
Mar '13

We saw the aftermath of this accident coming back into Hackettstown around 5 or so.. There was picket signs all over the road by the scene of the accident.

joyful joyful
Mar '13

How many people did this guy actually get to protest with him? The Patch article said he had one person with him.

I don't object to this guy's right to protest, but I think his efforts are misplaced by protesting in Hackettstown. I don't think enough people associate Mars with Banfield or animals for that matter. Most likely it's just confusing for passersby and causing more of a dangerous spectacle than anything else.

Tracy Tracy
Mar '13

So what you're saying is that this man is the 1st ever recorded distraction along side a road anywhere? Amazing. People need to pay attention to the road. There will always be something to see, to watch, to distract. Pay attention. End of story...

Lori...since '73 Lori...since '73
Mar '13

These are the same nut jobs that don't believe in vaccinations for children. Vaccine for children are life savers.

It's not just over vaccination that's the problem, according to Dr. Robb. It is also administering too high a dose to small pets. Does it make sense to give the same dose to a Chihuahua as a Great Dane?

Dr. Robb always administered appropriate amounts of vaccine depending on the weight of the pet. Mars Corp. used this as their excuse to yank his franchise and escort him from his own Banfield.

Mars Corp. isn't closing these franchises, folks. And they're not selling them to new franchise owners. They're making them into company stores.

So there are two issues here you should be aware of. The first is over vaccination. Here, Dr. Robb is winning in the courts over Mars Corp. The second is the fairness of their methodical termination of franchises. In Dr. Robb's case, he built that practice from zero to a bustling business over the course of several years. Is it fair for Mars Corp. to take it over? Without any compensation? No. This is a case of the big guy bullying the little guy.

I think they picked on the wrong guy when they targeted Dr. Robb.

ADKDave ADKDave
Mar '13

I admire people that stand up for what they believe.

Firefly Firefly
Mar '13

To Emily ( who commented on Vets selling their own brand foods):

Understanding pet food labels has become a complete confusing mess. Here is the website for food label guidelines : http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/resourcesforyou/ucm047113.htm

Unfortunately, many pet food manufactures take advantage of the fact that most people are reading labels incorrectly. In the above website, please take note of the section regarding the listing of ingredients. They are listed by weight. Just because a meat source is listed lower on the list, it does not mean that there is less protein/meat. Many times, the meat source is dehydrated, so it weighs less. Yet, the diet may actually contain MORE protein than a diet with the meat listed first.
It is very confusing to the consumer because these labels are difficult to truly understand. I hope this sheds some light on the confusion.

Doc. K.
Apr '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.