Spooky Shots of the Paranormal Part 2

Spooky Shots of the Paranormal Part 2

With Halloween just around the corner, and taking a break from planning this years lantern walks, I thought I'd share a photo or two and get you in the festive mood!

This photo was taken from a film clip made by the SYFY Production camera Saturday at Waterloo

John C John C
Oct '12

Woa..
Thats pretty crazy, Sent a little chill down my spine! :)

MD1032 MD1032
Oct '12

What building in Waterloo Village was that? So cool. I love that place.

Firefly Firefly
Oct '12

Re: Spooky Shots of the Paranormal Part 2

A face in the window. I took this this spring, also in waterloo.

Save the Republic Save the Republic
Oct '12

Stagecoach Inn (1/2 way between the General Store and the Canal Museum)

John C John C
Oct '12

Sorry, I find it to be a lot of "whooie". JMO!

Enjoy! :)

botheredbyu botheredbyu
Oct '12

Love this painting of one of our more famous landmarks.

John C John C
Oct '12

John c, i dont know much about this sight.. But id like to email u a few pics from in town so u can tell me if there is anything really paranormal in thrm or if it was only in my head what is your email ?

awebb awebb
Oct '12

Just click on the envelope by my post, or you can go to my Paranormal Hackettstown website on Yahoo and post them there if you wish. I'd like to see them!

John C John C
Oct '12

Wow that is spectacular, John!!! Love it!!

TerryLynn TerryLynn
Oct '12

Unfortunately its not letting me post the picture with my phone it says it is the wrong file type :( do u have an fb page? It always lets me post to fb

awebb awebb
Oct '12

Fall like, hauntingly spooky.....something for everyone!

John C John C
Oct '12

On facebook, search for Pananomal Hackettstown page, like it, and post away!

John C John C
Oct '12

I put them on the fb page i cant tell if they showed up or not but i tried there are 2 pics one with a perfect orb, and another where it looks like 3 men standing behind a girl in the pic, both pictures were taken at the cemetery

awebb awebb
Oct '12

Got them! They are indeed cool photo's. Was the cemetery local?

John C John C
Oct '12

Yes it was union cemetery right across from the quick check on mt ave

awebb awebb
Oct '12

With it being the 150th Anniversary of Gettysburg this week, here's a famous photo taken out at the Cashtown Inn not too long after the battle. The Inn was the Headquarters of Confederate General A P Hill, and more Confederate Generals walked through it's doors than any other. The owner of the inn had a tin type taken of himself in front of his establishment. If you look to his right, there seems to be an image of a confederate officer. Both the owner and the photographer reported that no such person was there when the photo was taken.

John C John C
Jun '13

that is spooky john.. !

darlughh darlughh
Jun '13

A face in the window next to the door. The hotel was built on the site where a school for boys had burned down and 5 children died in the fire.

Cool page on FB John, just liked it, and your new investigator!

Denis Denis
Jun '13

She knows her stuff Denis. She's a great asset to the team!

John C John C
Jun '13

John, we have been trying to follow your Yahoo users group, unfortunately our accounts both got hacked through Yahoo and we have been unable to - any ideas?? My husband definitely wanted to accompany you on an investigation.

TerryLynn TerryLynn
Jun '13

Terrylynn - Try our "Hackettstown Paranormal" facebook page. I'll check to see what's up with Yahoo site.

John C John C
Jun '13

The dates for the 2013 Haunted Hackettstown Lantern tours have been posted on both "Hackettstown Paranormal Pages" at Yahoo and Facebook. Times and Ticket info will be announced soon. New this year will be a special walk for the youngsters. Hope to see you there! And not to worry....... no spooky dolls or evil clowns! Well..... maybe one or two ;)

John C John C
Aug '13

all about the benjamins, baby

Erik B. Anderson Erik B. Anderson
Aug '13

Surprised not to see you on the "James Titus Guilty Page" on facebook Eric with a "c" No pardon yet ;)

John C John C
Aug '13

For those interested, the Hackettstown Lantern Tour Dates and Times are now posted on our facebook pages and by tomorrow on our yahoo page. We will be concentrating on the Tilly Smith Murder and other College area haunts. Tickets will be available Oct 1st

John C John C
Sep '13

Came across this image while googling something totally unrelated (like really unrelated) but thought it was spooky enough to post! From the UK's Daily Mail. Obviously, a very serious publication.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1337542/The-dead-night-forest-ghoul-caught-camera.html

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '13

Why do I have the feeling this same picture will show up here later with the title " Photo of strange creature taken near the sandpits along the Musky" LOL!

John C John C
Sep '13

Last week was our Gettysburg Episode. Here are some innterestingshots not shown on the show.

John C John C
Jan '14

Neat lantern

John C John C
Jan '14

She finally turned after feeling a tap on her shoulder

John C John C
Jan '14

So cool, John!

Rebecka Rebecka
Jan '14

Wooden Lanterns were the "hit" of the investigations!

John C John C
Jan '14

who are these gullible people who believe in this stuff. I guess a few camera tricks and bad exposures. You can fool anyone.You want to talk to the dead stick your head in the ground and holler real loud it's just as effective and a lot cheaper than going to Ms. Cleo

oldred
Jan '14

A "behind the scenes" shot. So yes! You might only see one or two investigating. Here you see the film and sound crew too!

John C John C
Jan '14

May I ask what the "neat lantern" is referring to? The light streak?

emaxxman emaxxman
Jan '14

I guess we all live our lives according to the the believes of oldred.

Ignatz Ignatz
Jan '14

Hey Boys and Girls! Guess what time it is? Time for a ghost walk and a paranormal investigation here in Hackettstown. Visit with us at the Historical Society Table during the Lowes Community Day for info on this years haunts!

John C John C
Sep '14

John C - did you ever get back to the old cemetery at Snyder & Mt. Bethel?

Rebecka Rebecka
Sep '14

Eastern State Penn?????

Clyde Potts Clyde Potts
Sep '14

Or just a corner apartment on Main Street?

A little bigger than that GC

John C John C
Sep '14

Never did Rebecka. It's on my to do list. Was just down at Eastern State. Always a cool place. Picture here is from there.

John C John C
Sep '14

I would be very interested in the ghost walk in Hackettstown. Do you have date and time set for this?

tely2000
Sep '14

Oct 25th and 26th. First Walk leaves at 5:30 pm and lasts about 1.5 hours. Tours are spaced to leave every 1/2 hour from the town museum on Church St. Info will be available at the Historical Society Table at Lowes.

John C John C
Sep '14

So I took this pic off my deck last night- any ideas?

I know you guys just do a TV show and have no idea what to do after the camera stops rolling but what would you suggest?

looks like smears from your fingera

cupcake
Jul '15

Dates have been posted for this year's Tilly Walks and Paranormal Investigation. The walks will run hourly on both Friday and Saturday (Oct 23rd and 24th) starting at 6 pm (last walk leaves the museum at 8:30 pm).

The Paranormal Investigation will Start each night at 8 pm with a special Tilly Walk, then it's off to a special location for a interesting 4 hour paranormal investigation. Tickets for the investigation will be limited to just 15 people each night. We will begin to take reservations at our table during the Lowes Community Day. Location will be announced to ticket holders at time of purchase.

This event is a fundraiser for the Hackettstown Historical Society. All money raised will go to the Church Street Museum.

John C John C
Aug '15

The location for the Paranormal Investigation has been secured and will prove to be a fun and probably scary night in one of Hackettstown's most famous haunts. We will begin to take reservations at the Lowes Community Day. Just drop by the Hackettstown Historical Society Table. You may also reserve tickets for the Tillie Lantern Walks. Walks and investigations will take place on October 23rd and 24th.

John C John C
Sep '15

We start taking reservations this Saturday for the Paranormal Investigation. From all the inquiries received so far, we should sell out very fast. Reservations will be first come first serve. A $35 donation to the Hackettstown Historical Society will get you a Tilly Walk plus a four hour paranormal investigation inside Centenary College. You must come to the Historical Society Table at Lowes Community Day to reserve a spot. Payment will be the night of the investigation. We are also offering "Tilly Walks" on Oct 23rd and 24th beginning at 5:30 pm. You may email now by clicking on the envelope by my name to reserve spots for the walks. This is a major fundraiser for the Church Street Museum.

John C John C
Sep '15

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.