The Warren Reporter

I haven't received my weekly delivery of the Warren Reporter for the last 2 weeks. Have they stopped making it free? Are other people still getting it? without a subscription? I miss my local info...

Want My News
Jun '12

We got ours this afternoon. We are in Great Meadows.

I recieved mine

I got 2!

darwin darwin
Jun '12

I have not received one in well over a year. I am right in town too. LOL!

youngnfresh youngnfresh
Jun '12

I stopped getting it for a while and finally called. Delivery started right back up.

Ingrid Ingrid
Jun '12

I got mine....

Christine Christine
Jun '12

Got mine.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '12

hmmm ... feeling abandoned. Thanks for the replies. I'll have to look into it.

Want My News
Jun '12

You could always stop by in fornt of Harpers Bage & Bake Shop and get one in the news stand

Christine Christine
Jun '12

Haven't been getting mine either.: (

jane doe jane doe
Jun '12

I wish they would stop giving me one.

emaxxman emaxxman
Jun '12

We haven't had ours delivered in years, we get it from the machine by Sunrise or by the Post Office.

Bessie Bessie
Jun '12

I received mine regurlarly, then it suddenly stopped (while other neighbors were still receiving their's), then as suddenly as it stopped, it started up again. But since it's free, it's hard to complain.

Tanya Tanya
Jun '12

If you want it delivered and it hasn't been coming call 1-800-300-9321 ... that's their circulation office. Also, you can see Warren Reporter news by visiting
www.nj.com/warrenreporter

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Jun '12

Mine's there like clockwork.

I get mine from the machine because they usually have some Shop Rite coupons in it. Not a problem for me to get it. As Tanya said, it's hard to complain about something you get for free.

Bessie Bessie
Jun '12

Very spuratic deliveries from them, none for couple weeks then back for couple, been that way for past couple years, right in Htown! and boxes in town are usually empty if no door to door made. Made calls to them over past couple years and starts again, then back to same on/off pattern.
Would never advertise with them anymore, since don't know if delivery is being made in local areas.

My deliveries vary. Sometimes Thursday, sometimes Friday. Sometimes afternoon, sometimes night.

Calico696 Calico696
Jun '12

You could also pick us a copy at their offices on Moore St. across from the Pandan Room Restaurant.

They have two boxes right in front of their offices and if the box by the Post Office or in front of Harper's, etc. are empty, you could try there.

Phil D. Phil D.
Jun '12

Does anyone have last week's Warren Reporter (dated Dec. 7th) that I can come and pick up? Message me please. Mine went to recycling and I need it. I tried stopping by the office and there is no one there. Thanks.

grapes grapes
Dec '12

Thanks to the person who messaged me quickly. I appreciate it!

grapes grapes
Dec '12

I have one too, grapes...

joyful joyful
Dec '12

It's nice to see people care about the print version ... especially HL people who are on the computer a lot.

emaxxman, you mean you don't want to see my sports column?

Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '12

Most time I only read Andy's column.

Ms Fishy Ms Fishy
Dec '12

Ms Fishy...I think "Andy" is blushing....Honestly have to say I read the entire paper each week. Wondering what happened to the Hackettstown Star Gazette or is that now the Warren Reporter?

joyful joyful
Dec '12

I hadn't received mine for a while either. I found an email address on their website and someone got right back to me and I started receiving them again. I think they are cutting back. As a bunch of my neighbors don't pick up the free paper, they're not wasting it on folks that don't want it. So if you're in an area where lots of the folks don't seem to want them, you're going to lose out too. But send a message telling them you miss them!

PetLover
Dec '12

The Blairstown Press, Belvidere News, Phillipsburg Free Press and The Star-Gazette all got merged into one Warren Reporter about 10 years ago.

None of them had the circulation to stand on their own anymore.

It was strictly economics, to ensure survival, like so many things in so many walks of life.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '12

come and get my Warren reporter its laying in my driveway with the other free papers they litter my place with.

I can't remember when our delivery stopped. Its been a long time.

Conrad's Mom Conrad's Mom
Dec '12

I'd prefer the Reporter get mailed, but it's not my decision.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Dec '12

We receive the Warren Reporter on Thursdays with our regular newspaper.
As of late you are having someone drop it in front of our house on Fridays. They leave it in the street on the lawn and under my car I do not want two copies of your paper please have the person stop leaving the paper on Friday and have them pick up what they have left.
This is the second time I have notified you (once by phone)

David Brown David Brown
Jan '14

Delivery is sporadic in Greenwich. I live at the end of block so usually they turn in front of my house and don't bother dropping one off. I have no other place to go pick one up.

Delivery is horrid. I called their circulation # , which is in western PA, and they have tried to get things to improve. My argument was that, if they are paying someone to deliver, they are being robbed. I also told them that I enjoy the local advertisements, which are not getting to me if I don't get the paper. A fact that I would pass on to some of their bigger advertisers. Bottom line, I've gotten the paper recently.

USAfirst USAfirst
Oct '14

Yes, definitely call. I had to call two times, but I have been getting the paper every week since.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Its a Freebie! If it doesnt come to your driveway, go to a machine and get 1.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

bothered - I'm not sure they have machines that far west. I've only ever seen them in the H'town area. Although I've never really been looking for them.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '14

Lol, true Calico. Im thinking Htown and Mansfield. Behind Home Depot and at Htown Post Office.

botheredbyuu2 botheredbyuu2
Oct '14

Their phone number is disconnected and they have a for sale sign in their window on Moore Street. Are they in fact out of business???

Sandi Sandi
Mar '16

I received my Warren Reporter this morning. Maybe they're moving.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Mar '16

They moved like 10 yrs ago. There office I believe is in Easton. They are part of Lehigh Valley News. They do several papers. I believe Andy on here can tell us more accurately.

Christine Christine
Mar '16

They moved from Hackettstown to Flemington in 2009. They've been closely connected to the Express-Times out of Easton and Star Ledger and Hunterdon Democrat for over 10 years.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '16

Thanks Andy.....I was close. LOL

Christine Christine
Mar '16

I wish they would forget delivering it to my house. Pain in the butt to keep tossing it in the trash bin.

And if some tree hugging cry baby wants to cry about recycling it, then you can come over and do it for me.

FranksNBeans
Mar '16

It's the law to recycle in NJ. Just fyi. :D

http://www.recyclingnj.com/

JelloMold JelloMold
Mar '16

Thanks for that info, JelloMold. I don't think I've recycled anything in my life. My wife and I better get some recycling bins and start working on it!

1988LJ 1988LJ
Mar '16

Ha I really don't get the anti recycling people (my father and inlaws included). is it just a stubbornness, laziness or do you not see the value? is it really that difficult to have a separate trash can? LOL and why do you wear your anti recycling like its a badge of honor. like you are somehow sticking it to the man by not recycling. sorry I don't care if you do or don't, I just find it funny how the thought of recycling bother some of you.

darwin darwin
Mar '16

On HL, somebody would be bothered by whatever you put on here.

Even if I said something positive about Mother Theresa, somebody would say she's a wacko liberal.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '16

Darwin, I'm not anti-recycling, I've just never gotten around to it. I'm just so used to putting all waste in the trash that I just don't think to put anything in recycling.

1988LJ 1988LJ
Mar '16

no worries 1988LJ my comment was more aimed at FranksNBeans and his anti recycling lame mentality

I find I funny

darwin darwin
Mar '16

I recycle, have nothing against it. However I despise that paper and the others one that they toss the window of moving cars that you don't request.

FranksNBeans
Mar '16

is the paper available to pick up for free anywhere near Hackettstown, as it was years ago?

ken e
Mar '16

LOL, darwin "FranksNBeans" may be a name-changer from the other Warren Reporter thread.

I recycle just about everything possible AND have a compost bin. I'm no big tree hugger either, I prefer to hug female humans, they're hella softer, even the thinner ones;-) Just because of that, I may see what happened to the "Going Green" thread from a year or more ago. I know the last bag of garbage I put out was definitely over two months ago. I'll have to write down the date this time. Maybe the DPW should tip me at Christmas time ;-)

ken e

There's still a box in front of the old building on East Moore St., across from the Pandan Room. It's red and your best chance of getting one there is usually very late Wed. night or earlier Thurs., unless the Monday before was a holiday, in which case shift that to Thurs. night to Friday. Sometimes when I go there Thursday night, they're out already, in which case I should know the address of some of the folks that don't want theirs & pick it up from them lol! I think there's another box in front of the apartments in Mansfield along Allen Rd. I don't think they have a box at the Post Office or the Moose (?) across from Leo's Lunch.

Phil D. Phil D.
Mar '16

thanks phil

ken e
Mar '16

We haven't received our news paper with the Shoprite flyer in it in 2 weeks. It took me a year to get it delivered and now no paper or flier for the past 2 weeks. Who can I speak to on the phone about this? I will need a phone number please.

Thanks!

Kimberly Gallic Kimberly Gallic
Dec '16

We haven't received the Warren Reporter for several weeks at least. Don't know what happened.

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Dec '16

I hope I never get it again.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Dec '16

You can view Shop-Rite circulars online:

http://plan.shoprite.com/Stores

Nick Scalera Photo Nick Scalera Photo
Dec '16

Haven't received Warren Reporter in 3 mos.-have made 6 calls to complain about delivery problem,nothing is being done!
Our mail box sits in the middle of 3 boxes within a 10 ft. span- driver only leaves a copy of the Reporter @ the 1st and 3rd boxes !
What is the problem with your #%**&@ driver?? he must be an idiot !!!

Ronald Argus Ronald Argus
Feb '17

Take mine. Please.

Roywhite Roywhite
Feb '17

The Warren Reporter and Charmin are the best!! Warren Reporter is free !!!

LittleRascal LittleRascal
Feb '17

Mine gets thrown in the driveway every week. Rain or shine, always in a plastic bag. Sometimes totally soaked.

Botheredbyuu2 Botheredbyuu2
Feb '17

Why haven’t I received a Warren reporter here on Stryker road in Lopatcong for 4 weeks. Would like it dropped off again.

Lisa marinelli Lisa marinelli
Oct '17

Lisa - Call them. Posting here won't get you anywhere unfortunately.

Calico696 Calico696
Oct '17

1-800-300-9321 .

ADAIR J MOORE SATTEL ADAIR J MOORE SATTEL
Nov '17

Hello. We haven't received a paper in 3 to 4 weeks as well as All along Washburn Avenue in Washington. Is all OK?

Jeanette n Jeanette n
Jan '18

You can come and get mine. Arrives every week, can't stand it.

I've been annoyed by this litter being thrown in my driveway and everyone else's for years. When I take my daily walk, I see how many of them end up clogging the road drains or lying in driveways, unwanted, soaked, wrapped in plastic. An environmental nightmare. I pick them up and recycle (if possible due to condition), but I wish they would just stop tossing them. However, after reading this thread, it appears that some people would miss it.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Jan '18

Read it online and save some trees!

TigerMom
Jan '18

I haven't received the Warren Reporter in about a month in Phillipsburg. I was wondering the same thing, what happened to it?

sara
Feb '18

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.