New Deli

They is a new Deli coming to main street.

New owners brought Cozy Corner next to dominos pizza. They will be opening up soon the new name is C&L subs and grub .

beetlejuice beetlejuice
Dec '11

What was in the cozy corner before cozy corner?

ebony & ivory
Dec '11

I think it was a hot dog place ?

beetlejuice beetlejuice
Dec '11

Anthony's Italian Hot Dogs to be specific. (if we're talking the Main St Cozy Corner incarnation instead of the pre-Willow Cafe one)

I wish C&L Subs & Grub the best of luck. It seems like that store front turns over pretty fast.

ebony & ivory
Dec '11

whys it called cozy corner? And will try this place ASAP. Ive been looking for a place that makes good wraps, but everyplace has been pretty weak so far

No C&L will be staying. They are waiting for boares head to come with there order. So with any luck by tue they will be open.

beetlejuice beetlejuice
Dec '11

There's an 'h' missing.

Hope they wear gloves unlike some others on Main...

Best of luck to C&L.

Calico696 Calico696
Dec '11

Went to the deli today across from Hack Hardware...awful! No gloves, they advertised Boar's Head, but it was Thuman's, etc. Acted like they were doing a favor to me to make me a turkey sandwich. Must have changed owners because it used to be okay...

acl76
Dec '11

Acl76 Chris is still there. And I know C&L has gloves and will be useing them. I was there helping cleaning up the kitchen and Knowing how clean it is back there now I would eat there. I would not before but it is spotless back there.

beetlejuice beetlejuice
Dec '11

Why did Cozy corner close...pretty decent deli

camille parker camille parker
Dec '11

I thought new deli was in India (need coffee :>)

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Dec '11

do you know when exactly they will be opening?

Stopped in after work today food and pricing was good . Will be stopping by in morning for breakfast being they open early enough that i can still make it down 80

Njtshandyman Njtshandyman
Dec '11

mistergoogle, I thought the same thing when I read the topic,lol!

Jaemae Jaemae
Dec '11

Obviously "Whip" was the first with the India comments. His "there's an h missing" comment just went over everybody's head...Thanks Whip, I at least had a good chuckle... LOL

mr2cool mr2cool
Dec '11

I have not stopped in to C&L yet but will to try him out and welcome to Hackettstown and wish him the best...I am a supporter of Krissy's Sandwich Shoppe across from Hackettstown Hardware. Do they wear gloves?!?! (I honestly never even took notice and probably will not. "really"). My favorites there are the little burger sliders which are sooooo delicious. I think 4 different types of burger sliders WITH wonderful fries for $6.95 I guess. Not sure. I also love their corned beef reubens. So much meat on them and (I think) only $4.95. Ate 1/2 yesterday and 1/2 for lunch today. The place is always hopping. Always someone walking in to order around lunch time. I will also give C&L a try.

sassycats sassycats
Dec '11

wow, new Deli in town, ate there the first time the other day, was great, wonder what happened to the old owner, good thing she left

turbo guy
Feb '12

Went to C&L and thought it was delicious. Since the change in owners at the main street sandwich shop (now Krissy's) I have not been pleased. Sandwiches became very sloppy, and just over all done different (inless Chris, former owner, is there) so i had been looking for a new place to go for a good sandwich. C & L definitely impressed me and i will be visiting again soon. Definitely recommend stopping by and trying it!!

htownbornandraised htownbornandraised
Feb '12

the original Cozy Corner Deli...on Willow Grove street sits empty...will that place ever re-open

oldman oldman
Feb '12

oldman The original Deli on Willow grove St is OPEN and is the Willlow Cafe' It is quite good...........

Christine Christine
Feb '12

Sounds yummy

Caged Animal Caged Animal
Feb '12

Guess I will start eating there again at C&L, the other lady kinda kept the old place sloppy too, wonder where she ran off to, and only stayed open for a short time. Glad they changed the name

turbo guy
Feb '12

Does anyone have the phone number of C & L?

kimberlysea kimberlysea
Feb '12

My little take away menu says:

Phone - (908) 269-8164
FAX - (908) 269-8296

Thanks! I think I'll try it today for lunch and call in my order

kimberlysea kimberlysea
Feb '12

love the little sliders they have for lunch

easy going guy
Feb '12

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.