Just Made Bakery

I think this is the name of the one in Riverside plaza. Does anyone go there? I have never been, but I need to get something for my boss's b-day for tomorrow.

I was planning to pick up some things at Demi's in town but it looks like they are not open today. I was really hoping to get some assorted items or a specialty item, not so much a cake/pie.

Any reviews?

Try Harpers on main street

Mmphtown Mmphtown
Aug '11

I went in there once and was told you need to call ahead for anything special. Another place to try is Adam's on Rt. 46 in Budd Lake (if it's not too far out of way for you.) It's a restaurant that has it's own bakery inside. I had lunch there and the bakery looked really good.

joygail joygail
Aug '11

Where is Adam's near on 46?

Copygirl Copygirl
Aug '11

Panera has a nice assortment of pastries.

Copygirl Copygirl
Aug '11

Thanks. I will try Harpers ~ problem is they do not always have a lot on the shelf and I am kind of last minute here since I need it for tomorrow.

joygail, normally I would go over that way, but just was looking for something right here in town that I could pick up later today or even early morning. Thanks anyway.

I did call the bakery in Riverside and there was no answer so that's out.

Copygirl - Adam's = Old Perkins location.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '11

Oh, I was thinking of someplace else when you said Adam's. That's ok I just placed an order at Harpers ~ Luckily I called when I did, they close at 1:00 today and are not open tomorrow.

Cookie Crumb Productions has great gift ideas. You never outgrow a good cookie!

TheCookieLady TheCookieLady
Aug '11

Greene's Beans is another great choice of "specialty items" for a gift.

Same for Enchanted Chocolate.

I thought Just Made Bakery move out of Riverside, they're the Tree Licious bakery. I thought they just went back to selling at the orchard and the various places they go to the farmers markets. Good stuff though.

Awww!! I wish I would have thought of Greene Beans GC. My boss goes to Enchanted Chocolate quite often so I wanted something a little different. I have to say at the moment I am not pleased with the "Look" of what I did get. I haven't tasted it yet so I don't want to say anything too bad, but as far as presentation goes:( Not trying to bad mouth, just expected much different I guess)

JRT - My brother and sister-in-law have birthdays one day apart, at the end of this week. They're both coffee fanatics - a care package of Greene's Beans and Demi's is going to put them in heaven... ;-)

Well it's not my birthday, but a care package like that would put me in heaven too!
I'll just drop you a message of where you can drop it off :)

When I was working we always got cinnamon bread(in a roll type) and fresh cheese buns from Harpers. It was always a hit instead of the usual birthday cake. Just a thought.

apple apple
Aug '11

Just Made is still there.

mmphtown mmphtown
Aug '11

apple, LOVE their cin. bread & cheese buns! Actually got assorted danishes & bagels from there a month or so ago and they were great!!! I should have went with that again because I wasn't pleased (nor was my boss) with what I got, but hey I guess everybody has an off day sometimes.

Went by Just Made Bakery over the weekend and it looks closed for good. Anyone have confirmation of this?

goaliemom goaliemom
Oct '13

Just Made bakery has been closed/open for over 5 years or more
DUBIOUS business ! I think it is run by the M-----A!

Adair Joni Adair Joni
Oct '13

ps if you ever need a great local baker, try my friend:
www;whiskmeawaycatering.com -
she makes GREAT custom cakes and also pastries and heavenly brandy balls and biscotti ! (All Custom made to your spec's)
see her website for more info.

Adair Joni Adair Joni
Oct '13

New bakery in Port Colden by the Motor Vehicles, called Sweet Empire. I had cupcakes from there, they were pretty good.

Bird Lover Bird Lover
Oct '13

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.