Budweiser Barbecue sauce

Budweiser Barbecue sauce

I picked up a bottle of the new Budweiser Barbecue sauce today...its very good...they also have wing sauce...what a pleasant surprise...

oldman oldman
Jun '11

Where did you get it? Also, have you tried the wing sauce as well? The one I'd really like to get my hands on is the mild sauce they use on the wings at the Independence Firehouse. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Ryan(ligitty) Ryan(ligitty)
Jun '11

We buy them both oldman..pretty good stuff.

Bessie Bessie
Jun '11

I bought my Budweiser BBQ sauce at ShopRite it is great...and the price was fine too

oldman oldman
Jun '11

Just blew thru a bottle of Dinosaur barbeque sauce. This stuff was gooooood!

http://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-Bar-B-Que-Original-Sensuous-Slathering/dp/B00061EMX4

Hoping for another sale soon at Shoprite to restock.

I use LBJ's personal reciped to make Liberal BBQ. Vinegar-tomato based and light on the oil for making Great Society feasts.

I stopped using store brands when I found that Benjamin Moore uses some of the same ingrediants. Always wondered how they got it to stick....:>)

Looking for a non-tomato white BBQ sauce though. Got one?

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Oct '11

Re: Budweiser Barbecue sauce

Company loved the Budweiser Smoked BBQ sauce over the weekend. I can no longer find any of the Bud sauces at the Wharton Shoprite. Any of the other Shoprite's still stocking this?

its for sale on amazon.com

oldman oldman
Jun '12

I saw it yesterday at the Christmas Tree Store outside Rockaway mall

gmres.
Jun '12

MisterGoogle,

Here is a recipe for Alabama white sauce, I added horseradish to mine, just a smidge. It was pretty good.

•2 cups mayonnaise
•1 cup apple cider vinegar
•2 tablespoon lemon juice
•3 tablespoons black pepper
•1 teaspoon salt
•1/2 teaspoon cayenne

Mix all together and refrigerate overnight. The sauce is thin, so using a brush towards the end of the grilling process is your best bet. Enjoy..

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Jun '12

its hard to find...a&p in hackettstown has it...I make a trip there just for the bud bbq sauce!

ashkri ashkri
Jun '12

Not sure how I feel about cooking with mayo. have that phobia. but will give this one a try in a bit. thanks, looks zingy. I've taken to dunking versus brushing, so thin not an issue especially at the qty this one is aiming at.

mistergoogle mistergoogle
Jun '12

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.