Good Morning

Has anyone seen the Marine who walks all the time at independence field. We who wait to drop our kids off haven't in a while. Miss his smile, a quick thumbs up or on occasion if the car window is open, "Good Morning" in that deep voice. Well my tween daughter says I'm window shopping.. its good to see a smiley face

Victoria U Victoria U
3 weeks ago

They call him Mo .His dog past and hasn’t been to the park in awhile.

rob the roofer rob the roofer
2 weeks ago

Thanks Rob. I use to see him daily in am and suspected about his dog. I heard he just changed his time maybe.

Victoria U Victoria U
2 weeks ago

I know what you mean V..I saw him at Weiss he told some woman Amelia from his church that with rain and snow he has been walking elsewhere. I got the hand on my shoulder and deep voice How are Ya…I don’t remember what I said, waz with my mom.

Oh I know who you speak of…he is good people. I wrote about him wearing grey pants last fall. I was way out of line. One of his marine buddies wife sent me a nasty gram. I didn’t mean disrespect and was just being funny. He is a True gentleman only marines can make.

Suzzanne Suzzanne
2 weeks ago

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Good Morning
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.