VHS Tape Conversion

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I can get old VHS/Camcorder tapes converted into either a disc or thumb drive? Thank You in Advance.

grandma d grandma d
Nov '22

You can try Legacy Box online. They are reasonably priced and you can find coupons also online at Groupon and others.

I used Scan Cafe. You send the tapes per their instructions (easy). They notify you when they receive them and when They are sending them back. I was happy with results of both VHS tapes and slides they made into a downloadable file and a disc.

Naomi Gentry Naomi Gentry
Nov '22

Costco offers video transfer services. They did a great job for me with our old wedding tapes. If I remember correctly, it took a week, maybe two. (They send them off somewhere.)

Monty Monty
Nov '22

I used H-TV productions here in Hackettstown and they did a great job!

Sport
Nov '22

Can everyone give us a cost estimate for one tape? Thx

Roywhite Roywhite
Nov '22

Check out vcr to dvd recorder combo on eBay. I have one which I bought years ago and put all my home video tapes onto DVD and it worked beautifully

Hadenough Hadenough
Nov '22

Photo and Video store in Sparta also does the conversions

4catmom 4catmom
Nov '22

More details - Sparta Photo and Video. 41 A Theater Center
Tues-Saturday 10- 5

4catmom 4catmom
Dec '22

I second HTV Media productions here in Hackettstown(Located right across from the Post office on Grand Ave. Ron has done conversions for me in the past and he did a great job! Phone number is: (908) 852-7418

Jerry’s Video in Stanhope. Just did job for us. Excellent job!!

Zilla Zilla
Dec '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: VHS Tape Conversion
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.