Olivia Newton John

RIP Olivia Newton John.
You were a wonderful entertainer.
God Bless you and your family friends and co workers. You will be missed !!

Bob Kunkel Bob Kunkel
Aug '22

Like the "Fly Away" song she sang with John Denver,
she flew away to heaven. RIP Olivia. You will be missed.

She lived 30 years w/ cancer, most of it healthy until the last 3 years i heard (via a video of Jane Seymour this week). I was so sad to hear the news on Monday.

MansfieldVillager MansfieldVillager
Aug '22

A beautiful woman with a beautiful voice who cared about others. RIP Olivia Newton John.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Aug '22

What an iconic number in black leather in Grease. What a classy lady. Sold those pants, with broken zipper, in 2019 for over $400k, proceeds to her cancer foundation.

Zipper story; so tight she was sown in. Thus the breakage. It just makes it all better. “Tell me ‘bout it, Stud…”.

Babit Babit
Aug '22

Love "Grease". ONJ is an Icon. So sad. Beautiful lady and so sweet. Glad I was able to see her 1 time in concert.

Hackresident Hackresident
Aug '22

Hackresident, where did you see her in concert?
So fortunate!

I saw ONJ in New York State, my friend said about 11 years ago. (I thought it was longer). It was at the time when her low back was hurting and he had to cancel some concerts afterward. Then she found out that she had her cancer spread to her low-back/ spine.

Wasn't she also at the State Theater in Easton, PA in the last 5-20 years?

Aug '22

Darn, i was right. i missed her!!

https://statetheatre.org/events/olivia-newton-john

Aug '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Olivia Newton John
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.