Lost dog - Warren Village off Allen Rd

Lost dog - Warren Village off Allen Rd

My dog Rosie ran off last night she pulled the leash right out of my hand, in Warren Village off Allen Road. She's been spotted several times today (7/23) still in Warren Village but no one has been able to catch her. She's wearing a red harness and trailing a multicolor pink green yellow leash. She has a microchip, and an ID tag with my name and number on the back. Please any information would be greatly appreciated. I can be called or texted at the number in the picture and on her tag.

Faye Brentnell Faye Brentnell
Jul '22

What building are you near Faye? Perhaps she is close to that spot. I'll search around a bit now.

I spent an hour or so waking around the area, I looked through the wooded area that separates Mansfield Village as she may look for the shade. I'm a bit concerned with her leash getting caught on something. I did see a few folks out and about so if she does emerge hopefully she will be caught.

Keep us posted.

I saw that dog yesterday morning in Mansfield village by building 46. It still had it's leash on but before I could approach it, it turned the corner of the building and got spooked by geese. It went towards the tennis courts, back the Warren village way. I looked for the next half hour and couldn't find them again. I will keep a look out and I am sorry I couldn't do anything before.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Jul '22

I understand Rosie is now home safe and sound. Yay!!

Re: Lost dog - Warren Village off Allen Rd

Found! My Rosie is home, safe and sound! Special thanks to the residents of Warren Village who kept up the prayers and search and were able to catch her for me. And to everyone who sent prayers for us.

Faye Brentnell Faye Brentnell
Jul '22

Great news, I was really worried with the heat and possibility to get stuck with the leash. Glad she's safe.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Jul '22

Great news!!!

So glad to hear that she is now home! Wonderful when people come together to help pet owners find their pets.
Many years ago my cat got out & was never found. So sad not to know what ever happened to her. Have to say, there were a couple of people who helped look for her. Appreciated that.

Joyce Polack Joyce Polack
Jul '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Lost dog - Warren Village off Allen Rd
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.