RIP Tony Siragusa

Kenilworth, NJ-native Tony "Goose" Siragusa, former NFL player with the Colts and Ravens has died at the age of 55. Didn't like him much as a Raven, but he made me laugh as a sideline reporter.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-tony-siragusa-death-20220622-hybzcsyub5c4fbpziub2sywgk4-story.html

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

Met him a bunch of times at Tiffany’s/Tiffs and he was absolutely awesome. I’m so sad to hear this news. I can only hope he’s handing out shots and keeping the dance floor going at the afterlife night club.

I lived 2 houses away from him when he was a child. My older brother babysat him and his brother

Jimt1058
Jun '22

I work with his niece, and she said family is very distraught.

SS2cats SS2cats
Jun '22

I remember he was on Howard Stern about a decade ago and talked about how his father died at the age of 48. Very sad...

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

Tony died in his sleep. He was a gentle giant that was as down to earth as anyone. He never talked about his celebrity status at all. I was with him a handful of times and was lucky to have enjoyed those times with a legend.

Michigan Michigan
Jul '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: RIP Tony Siragusa
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.