Formula

Can we start a thread where we share where we’ve seen baby formula available? I’ve been having a hard time finding some for my 6 month-old and have been driving and calling as many stores as I can think of with no luck. Maybe there are some locations I haven’t thought of who has formula stocked. I’ve tried Mansfield, Ledgewood, and Flanders Walmarts. Walgreens, CVS, Target. Thanks <3

WorriedMama WorriedMama
May '22

The Giant in Easton had some, with a limit of course. It’s not close to Hackettstown but at least it’s not hard to get to.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '22

You should include your specific needs. Some have babies that can take any. Others need specific ones.

Antiwork Antiwork
May '22

if you're on facebook, the H-town Community Page has a threat for sharing info on location of formulas--here's part. Sarah Smith created a poll.

If anyone is on DESPERATE NEED of infant formula, particular brands due to medical conditions, allergies, etc especially, please post so below.
I want to be able to keep a look out while I'm out at stores and pickup a bottle or two here and there, and having a handy guide to who needs what would be super helpful!
Caregivers: Please select a formula option below or add your own poll option if it's not listed! (I'm only listing a few myself, I haven't used it in 12 years so please add other options to the poll)
BUYERS: PLEASE PUT IN THE COMMENTS WHO YOU'VE BOUGHT FORMULA FOR, SO IT ISN'T ALL GOING TO ONLY ONE PERSON EVERY TIME.
Buyers also must agree to deliver or meet up with the caregivers asap. Remember: this is infant feeding, it's important!

4catmom 4catmom
May '22

I don't know if this helps...but a friend posted that Costco (Wharton) had a huge pallet of formula - call ahead to see if still available. There was a limit on purchase.

SS2cats SS2cats
May '22

I feel so sorry for the moms and dads that have to scramble to find baby formula. Such and insane place we’re at these days.

Consigliere
May '22

Amazon? Not sure of brand and price, but there seemed to be product.

Babit Babit
May '22

Anyone know where I can donate formula? We have some left over and would like to donate.

Mom86
Nov '22

Food banks may accept baby formula

Maythree Maythree
Nov '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Formula
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.