Transmission Maintenance- 2011 Sienna- Recommendations (local)

Hi,
just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Toyota Sienna transmission fluid change- local service.
Not sure I trust Toyota World of Clinton, exclusively.
Suggestions/experiences/avoidances welcome, thank you!

I wouldn't trust Toyota World of Clinton. That is a given.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
Apr '22

Holly Transmission in Stanhope. No one better than Victor.

thank you Greg.
Do you have a Toyota, and how much approx. would I expect for servicing a trans oil check/change? is Buy Wise the name?

Don't bring your car to a dealer unless it's you HAVE too (recall, etc) But I trusted Motor City in Hackettstown to do mine on our 2018 RAV4. I used to change my own transmission fluid but the newer vehicles don't have a dipstick and the procedure nowadays is 'funky' to say the least but after talking with the owner (Sasha) I'd trust him to do anything with my cars.

itiswhatitis
Apr '22

I second Holly's. He has done great work for me over the years.

Mr. Joe Mr. Joe
Apr '22

The business changed its name from holly's to victor dean. It's the same guy, just operating under his name now.

Mr. Joe Mr. Joe
Apr '22

What’s wrong with Toyota World of Clinton?

emerald
Apr '22

Hello.. now it is Buy Wise Transmission (Victor)...
Q: Why all the name changes? Any guesses?

Kev's Auto in Allamuchy is a trusted place to go to.

I'm not sure of why the name change. I know he has other types of businesses. Perhaps just a consolidation. He worked for then purchased the shop from Bill Holly who operated it since the 1970's. Victor is top shelf and very honest.

FYI....Toyota does not recommend flushing or changing the transmission fluid in their automatic transmissions as a maintenance item. If you have having transmission issues, I highly recommend Victor Dean in Stanhope.

Bemused Bemused
Apr '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Transmission Maintenance- 2011 Sienna- Recommendations (local)
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.