where can i get good coleslaw

where can i get good coleslaw around the area

The one time I went to OMG in Long Valley a few years ago I recall ordering a side of coleslaw that was offered as a topping on a build your own burger. I had ordered some other burger. I really liked it. I was a bit put off when the bill came and it was like $7 though. I think it is their Wasabi coleslaw.

Sub Pub salads are MAJOR.

Stymie Stymie
Apr '22

My house … I make an amazing coleslaw…

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Apr '22

For deli salads, cole slaw/potato/macaroni, the two places to start are Tony's Luncheonette and Sub Shack.

Used to be the Legion was the place for that everyone raved about the coleslaw. But they don't make it anymore.

Shoprite makes one called "Isabella's" Cole slaw, something like that, and I love that one- it's more of the southern style creamy/sweet, as opposed to the more vinegar-y style. It's also finely chopped.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '22

Tony's is closed, location going to be a Dunkin Donuts.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Apr '22

Sub Shack

Htown Resident Htown Resident
Apr '22

Make your own.

Sport
Apr '22

Shop RIte Netcong, UNCLE RON's!

Damn nearest Bob's Big Boy style I have found!
Small pieces, Creamy and just enough of a tang to make it great!

MCGA!!

(Make Coleslaw Great Again!!!!)

MissingDiMieosPizza MissingDiMieosPizza
Apr '22

ShopRite.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
Apr '22

BlackStone’s serves a delicious Cole slaw.

Wonderful One Wonderful One
Apr '22

Sub Shack. Home made Cole slaw...mac salad and potato salad. Everytime that I come to town, I need a medium macaroni salad and a roast beef sub or cheese steak. Customers love their home made tuna salad and chicken salad and pickles. Also, the deviled eggs in the lil' fridge are popular and pretty tasty.

Angela
Apr '22

get two bags of Dole Cole Slaw blend and a jar of Marzetti's Cole slaw dressing. Mix them together and let it set up overnight and it will be just as good as anything you find anywhere else... for about $10.

ianimal ianimal
Apr '22

Cozy Corner Deli across from the Hackettstown Hospital. Homemade fresh every day. They also have excellent potato salad and the chicken salad is to die for.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: where can i get good coleslaw
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.