Auto Insurance Lawyer (needed)

Hi,
wanted to know if anyone can provide a referral for an outstanding auto insurance lawyer in the local area.
My auto insurance carrier has overcharged us and has been told that they need to report corrected info. to "Lexis Nexus".

However, it is taking way too long and we are paying too much for our policy.
Can someone let me know if their is a local attorney that can take care of this for us and move the process along. Thanks

That's easy. Cancel the policy.
Boom! Saved you even more money.

Seenit
Jan '22

For sure cancel the policy. While having your "corrected" information submitted to the LexisNexis reports may eventually help on a small level I would not waste too much time and certainly any monies on an attorney. Your current reported risk history is what premiums will be based on and of course your LexisNexis rating but I don't think it will be earth changing. Your past insurance premiums reported to LN is only a part of your credit history etc. that gets taken into account by lenders or insurance companies. They know and see EVERYTHING! LOL.

Good luck!

Contact the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance for assistance

thank you everyone
I did reach out to NJ Banking and Insurance
they are asking my insurance co, (LM) to manually rate the policy.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Auto Insurance Lawyer (needed)
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.