Snow Plowing Services

I hate to bring this up, but it's getting close to that time again. My trusted, reliable plow guy is giving it up this year so I'm looking for recommendations of someone to call. Any thoughts out there? I'm too old now to do it myself, even with the snowblower thingy I own. I also need someone that I know will show up and do a good job. Thanks everyone.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Nov '21

You will likely get many recommendations however I strongly suggest you ask about his/her insurance coverage and receive a copy of their business insurance information.

Lets hope you (we) won't need a snow plow person at all this season!

I just spent money and hours of my time tuning up my snowblower. So, with that said, it will not even snow more than an inch this year

Consigliere
Nov '21

I understand completely, Consigliere. I sent mine out for a tune-up too. But I can't handle the big storms like a couple we got last year, even with the snowblower, and my plow guy was always there to open up the driveway & assure I could get out if I needed to. Let's hope the reverse-jinx works for us.

Nov '21

LD
There is an ad under the classifieds here for snowplowing services, see link below. When I was still in the area I hired Skyview Landscaping. Very pleased with their service and price. Good Luck!

http://www.hackettstownlife.com/classifieds/57562

luvlife
Nov '21

Thanks luvlife. I messaged that guy but haven't heard from him. Doesn't bode well for his reliability, I'm afraid. Perhaps he's away for the holiday. I'll check out the one you mentioned.

Nov '21

My husband and I are disabled. We live in a townhouse so it is not much to clear but the snow plow always piles the snow at the end of the driveway. I was able to help last year but not this year at all. Any one out there??

Dianne Dianne
Nov '21

I use Branstone. You can look them up online. His name is Sid. I think the company is in Stanhope but he is local. I dont know if he has openings. I dont know if he does walkways. For me he only does our very long driveway and he cant get close to the garage with his plow. But he is responsive and super reliable.

Scott Scott
Dec '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Snow Plowing Services
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.