Olde Time Barber Shop

Did Olde Time close or move somewhere else? I know the property is for sale. I just went there and it looked deserted.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Nov '21

She closed and has opened in Hope I believe. Try checking the Facebook page as I saw something posted about it.

Olde Tyme Barber Shop is officially closed in Hackettstown but is open now in Hope, New Jersey. Donna has the same phone number as before: 908-441-2289

joyful joyful
Nov '21

Thanks everyone. I'm not driving to Hope for a haircut. I liked Olde Time because it was close to my home & very affordable. I'm sorry they closed here in town. I wish them all the best in their new location.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Nov '21

The new place is really nice and has lots of parking

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Nov '21

Worth the ride!

momof6 momof6
Nov '21

Re: Olde Time Barber Shop

Hi everyone. Yes we moved. We are only a 20 minute drive from our old location. We have lots of parking . We are located across from the Hope firehouse and next to the gas station. Any one that come to hope that was a customer at out Hackettstown location will receive a $5 discount for your first visit. 419 Hope-Blairstown Rd. (Rt 521) Hope. 908-441-2289

Donna Hutchinson Donna Hutchinson
Nov '21

Sorry hit wrong # it's only 10 minutes from old shop.Donna, Ashley and now Hailey work at new location

Donna Hutchinson Donna Hutchinson
Nov '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.