Stolen pallets

To the person who stole the pallets from my driveway off countryside drive-

It's usually a common courtesy not to come on someone's property and take things out of their driveway. Those were in the process of being made over for a Halloween decoration for trick or treaters at my house. My son and I were working on them together so thank you very much for stealing them off of my property. Clearly you have not learned any etiquette of what's appropriate behavior.

Shawn Buck Shawn Buck
Oct '21

I have 2 you may have. 908-223-8686 frank

patrice patrice
Oct '21

I’m sorry this happened to you. It’s absolutely awful.

Really??? Really???
Oct '21

I happened to be behind Lowe’s this morning and there were dozens of them piled up. May be worth a call to see if you can have a few!

The R The R
Oct '21

Sorry to hear.. homedepot is your best bet they give them away just ask at the service desk or head back by the lighting section there is a door on the right always someone there loading unloding trucks and just ask them for a pallet or 2 .. never had a problem. There almost happy to give them away lol.

Danielson Danielson
Oct '21

Sorry & just not shocked anymore - so adding a camera, even a dummy one with a flashing red light, will help protect your property next time - from the "new [lack of] respect" people have in this "new world".

playing Devil's Advocate here: is it possible whoever took them thought they could have been garbage/for disposal? of course, that is dependent on where they are located on your property which i understand.

Joe Friday Joe Friday
Oct '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Stolen pallets
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.