Injured Puppy

Puppy - grey -- limping, looks like back leg injured by 4th street & east stiger. I tried to call it but it wandered off.

happiest girl
Oct '21

:(. oh no, I hope it has owners and they take care of it

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Oct '21

Re: Injured Puppy

My neighbor is missing their small grey schnauzer. Chico is his name had left back leg surgery.
Did he look like this?

Bernadette Cavanaugh Bernadette Cavanaugh
Oct '21

No, I don't think that was him.
What neighborhood was Chico lost in?

happiest girl
Oct '21

Behind Mattars Michael Dr

Bernadette Cavanaugh Bernadette Cavanaugh
Oct '21

Another Puppy...Black and White... Pics are on Facebook..
Christine Pennisi or Hound Hunters of New Jersey, Inc.

LOST! HACKETTSTOWN, NJ
Area of Russling Rd, Highland Rd, Rockport Game Farm, Grand Ave, W. Valleyview Ave, W. Stiger St.
PLEASE DO NOT CHASE OR APPROACH
Boomer escaped the boarding facility when his family went away. He is running scared right now so please do not pursue him. He is traveling many miles and we need him to stay in the area he has been in.
PLEASE if you come across our cameras and feeding stations ...... please do not let your dog eat all the food we left and please leave our bowls where we put them. We need him to find our food and when the whole bowl gets stolen that is detrimental to capturing him.
Please call the number listed if seen. Please do not post sightings on Facebook. We need the sighting as soon as possible and we cannot monitor all Facebook pages and shares.
We have a trap set but so far he has been scared away by well meaning people. It is very important to just ignore him and call the number listed. Thank you to all that have called sightings in already, it has been a great help!!

mmdone mmdone
Oct '21

I’ll keep an eye out for boomer! I live on west valley view and saw him run across my yard on Monday! He was already gone when I went outside! Cops were looking around for him!

local local
Oct '21

Mmdone you didn't include a phone number to call.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Oct '21

A picture of Boomer would be helpful, I live next to the Rockport Game Farm

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Oct '21

Here is a photo of the missing dog. Taken from a Facebook post.

Molly
Oct '21

Pic from FB

Mr. Resident Mr. Resident
Oct '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.