Holiday Gifts- Trending

Just wondering if anyone can provide some trending gift ideas and just curious how you plan on shopping this year (online or in=person), etc.

Holiday 2021 thread started, lol.

I recently ordered on-line and received 12 drinking glass mugs with handles from a restaurant supply store, that seem to be quite popular these days. I have had a set for years and everyone compliments on their many uses. A few weeks ago I saw them on a TV show. Will be putting hot chocolate mixes, a small candy cane and bagged marshmallows In each one. I bought the fake silver or gold lids separately and will wrap a fancy holiday bow around the lids, with card. Will be lining them up on my mantle Christmas Eve. I do all my holiday shopping on line. I love this forum title and will be taking notes!

Spring fever Spring fever
Sep '21

Hi, Spring Fever.
I am mainly buying for my daughter this year (married) and am getting her:
- Lenox online- cheeseboard and knife
2 cat shaped toss pillows (cat lover like me) from Rite Aid- bought in store- decorative for couch.
Vera Bradley throw (bought online) for chilly nights snuggling with her hubby.
Bath & Bodyworks (will buy online and wrap with cello in sleigh basket).
Old Navy gift card (bought online).
Christmas lights (blue and white)- online- bought on Amazon.
Other stuff for hubby- TBD.
Cat toys- Amazon online.
Hope that helps.

So I like to shop way more than I should and honestly I always find the best prices in store compared to online depending on the current sale. Not only are clearance prices cheaper in store compared to online but sometimes things that sell out online will still be available in select locations. Not to mention stores are struggling as it is especially after the pandemic so show some support and maybe we'll still have shopping centers in the future. As for trending, probably the ps5, and the new xbox that launched last year, and probably the newest iPhone

Animallove Animallove
Sep '21

Thank you Animal Love. We did find as an exception that Home Depot was offering items cheaper online than in-store for some reason. One example is fencing panels-
online was 86 and in-store was 94. I guess like anywhere else you need to know your pricing. Lowe's is the opposite- in-store had specials lower than what was featured online- like markdown fridge section for consideration.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Holiday Gifts- Trending
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.