Now living under my shed

theoldgamer theoldgamer
Sep '21

Wow! Looks like a big rat.

maja2 maja2
Sep '21

Very cool!

They always love the shed!

I’ve had families of them under my shed for twenty years. I enjoy watching them grow up. Sometimes feed them carrots.

Steve Steve
Sep '21

Wow….I’ve never seen an albino groundhog! Squirrels, yes….but that? No. Groundhogs have been under our shed, as well, for over twenty years. We enjoy watching them have offspring and the little ones exploring the world. Thanks for sharing!

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Sep '21

That's very cool! I don't mind groundhogs, but having 2 dogs, I'd rather they not live on my property, because eventually there would be an incident, and I don't want that for the groundhog or my dogs.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Sep '21

Get a good picture and send it to news 12 news. A rarity like this should be shared. It's about time we had some positive news. Thanks for sharing.

Pookietoo Pookietoo
Sep '21

Several years ago we had an Albino Groundhog AND an Albino Deer. We couldn't believe what we saw, but not on the same day. I mentioned it to my Doctor, and he said don't drink the water!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

Wow, that's so cool. I have seen black ones, which are unusual too, but never a white one!

Cool photo. Thanks for sharing.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Albino Groundhog
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.