Land of make believe this weekend?

We're having a debate, do you think LOMB is going to be a zoo tomorrow?
Also, does anyone know of they have coupons?
TIA!

I doubt it will be a zoo tomorrow. I think it will still be a water park. LMAO!

I think it would be an average attendance day for early September. However with the shortage of staffing typically experienced this time of year in addition to the current lack of hourly employees available to most seasonal venues, I'd bet it may be a bit "slow" in functioning.

Yes crowded, less clean because of staffing and too many people in general and overall not where I would want to be this weekend.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
3 weeks ago

Too cold for the water part.

Roywhite Roywhite
3 weeks ago

We went there last month and were pleasantly surprised that it was more like years ago; in that it was not that crowded and people were pleasant. I'd say go for it.

So, did you go?

Consigliere
2 weeks ago

We went on Saturday, place was quiet at opening. I when we left at 5:00 it was busy but never seemed crowded or annoying. Water park was freezing, but the kids enjoyed so who cares.

Englishe30 Englishe30
2 weeks ago

No, we didn't go, my anxiety got the best of me so we just went to a park instead

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Land of make believe this weekend?
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.