Loose dog

Lose black tan white mid sized dog with orange or red collar second time lose on Hurley Drive looks like a shepherd

Doggy lover
Sep '21

Re: Loose dog

Photo below

Doggy lover
Sep '21

If he is friendly and you can catch him I will give him a super good home and lots of love and attention. I have four kids who really really want a dog and I am partial to shepherds.
I am 100% serious.

Of course, if the dog has a collar it may also have ID tags and owner information. So, it goes without saying that this would be priority #1 to reunite the shepherd with its rightful owner.

You know it’s someone’s dog I’m sure they wouldn’t like someone taking it

Michael Michael
Sep '21

Pretty sure this dog lives in the pale green house at the corner of Cook St and Ashley. It’s been loose many times before. We’ve returned it a couple of times.

hktownie hktownie
Sep '21

Obviously the owner hasn't seen all the missing animal signs posted all over town or they just don't care. I bet if the pound picked it up they wouldn't care enough to look for it. Some people shouldn't own animals. Hope it doesn't get run over

Animallove Animallove
Sep '21

Maybe shelters shouldn’t charge a mandatory relinquishing fee. They can still get a donation from an adopter and the dog would be safe. I hope that doggie catches a break.

Guilty-Remnant Guilty-Remnant
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Loose dog
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.