Power Outage Ridge Road Independence

`As of 10 minutes ago power went out - very suddenly - no blinking on and of like it has done in past power outages. Anybody else out? I'm using battery back up on my laptop. Thank you.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

Yes. Ridge Road Power outage

Power is out on Petersburg

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Sep '21

Power company has yet to dispatch a crew according to their system

Out on Ketcham as well.

Fishmaker Fishmaker
Sep '21

Any guesses? Hours or Days?

Power is out alot of places

There were major storms across the state

Every dispatch is based on number of customers out if service

Bug3
Sep '21

still out

bflat4u bflat4u
Sep '21

Us also; still out, no expected time of restoration.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

NJ has a state of emergency

But power trucks working on petersburgh road

Bug3
Sep '21

JC P&L "voice" just called and said our power is back on, BUT it is not. Called the # they left - same message as any other time I've called to report lost power. Did anybody get the call saying your power is back on? If you did, is yours on?

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

Power has been out on Alphano Road since late yesterday.

Big Al Big Al
Sep '21

It is back now, and I am thankful. Our power does come from the Petersburg site. I hope you are all back!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

Oh that's great, Mrs. Pipes. Good to hear. I was wondering all day how roads are. I'm figuring branches, lines down, and so on, so I stayed home. Wanted to go through Great Meadows and Hackettstown.

DogDayAfternoon
Sep '21

We went wandering in Riverfront Park - around 6pm - beautiful -- river roaring - paths we took dry - saw a couple of egrets along with the usual..........roads were fine

4catmom 4catmom
Sep '21

4catmom, I was at Riverfront about 6:40ish and it was, as you said, beautiful! My husband and I often walk Riverfront Park and sometimes the trails in Stephens. I'm sure we probably pass by you and yours every once-in-awhile!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Sep '21

Seems like Rosge Road is back out. Jcpl says tomorrow at 6 pm they expect power to be restored?

Unbelievable that there are no postings regarding lost power after last night’s thunderstorm.
Some of the loudest thunder I’ve heard in a long, long time.
So no news is good news.

Stymie Stymie
Sep '21

I agree, I’m surprised no one is talking about it. It’s been years since thunder has made me jump like that. Laid there waiting for sirens, thank goodness there weren’t any. Can’t believe my dog never flinched, was waiting for that to. Yikes!!

auntiel auntiel
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Power Outage Ridge Road Independence
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.