Warren Thompson & Sons Roofing

Hi, Has anyone used this roofing company. They offer 18 month 0% financing, was wondering if anyone has had any experience working with them.
Thanks in advice for any info you can provide

Sally122 Sally122
Aug '21

They have done 2 separate parts of my roof over the years. They use high quality products and they guarantee their work. They have been in business for a very long time, first worked on my roof 16 years ago.

I utilized them to both replace my roof and repair windows in my home several years ago.
I found them to be highly responsible, efficient and trustworthy in addition to being excellent craftsmen. They were a bit more expensive than other providers but I was and am very pleased with their work.

Evergreen'69 Evergreen'69
Aug '21

Really appreciate the feedback, thank you.

Sally122 Sally122
Aug '21

Get a comparison quote from Alte Roofing (Hackettstown area, might be Port Murray).

If you like them, ask them to meet the other price, if they are higher.

MansfieldVillager MansfieldVillager
Aug '21

The choice is yours, of course, but I would be very cautious regarding Alte. They will be less expensive, I'm sure but ...be cautious!

Evergreen;69 Evergreen;69
Aug '21

Alte is really high priced, Warren Thompson is excellent, great roofing company, exceeded my expectations, very competitive pricing, been around along time, would not hesitate using them on my next roofing project!

In regards to the negative comment about Alte Roofing. We used them to replace our roof and they did an excellent job and I highly recommend them!

MtBethel MtBethel
Sep '21

I had Alte Roofing for an estimate last year,not only was he the highest price out of 4 estimates..he didn’t even go on the roof to look at anything…he did all from my driveway and the back of his pickup truck.All of the other 3 estimates the guy went up on the roof..

I used warren Thompson and son for my roof and several others have used them on my recommendation. They are really wonderful.

Njchia Njchia
Sep '21

I don't think the guy from Alte went on the roof before giving us an estimate, but we told them where the leaks were and how old our roof was (time for replacing), and then they measured all around and gave us an estimate. The estimate included 8 sheets of plywood 4' x 8' free, and when they did removed the old roof, they said our boards below were perfect. We found them very honest and their employees (they sent a large crew) extremely diligent and hard working. The project managers checked on them regularly while they worked, and when they were done they left our yard very clean.

MtBethel MtBethel
Sep '21

Used Warren Thompson & Sons for new roof 2 years ago. Honest, excellent customer service, & great work. Had three estimates with Alte being the highest. No hard sell with Thompson, very easy to deal with.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Warren Thompson & Sons Roofing
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.