Gas Prices in the area

Help out..
Panther Valley Shell 3.15 a gallon

What can you add to this to save those in the are a few dollars?

Gregory
Aug '21

The swing of prices in this area is .$0.20 at best. With the average fuel tank at 15 gallons for most SUV's and passenger cars that's about $3.00 a tank full if one fills the tank each time. It really is not worth a great amount of effort to search and travel to find a "deal" in my opinion. Maybe if one fills their tank several times a week then perhaps it's worthy of a scout around. But if one is using that much fuel on a regular basis for commuting a more fuel efficient vehicle make better sense in the long run I would think.

Also, there are several apps that locate the best gas price in an area that are always current and accurate. An online forum could be a shot in the dark more often than not in my opinion.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/

I saw 3.07 posted at the reopened Exon(former Shell)on route 57 today . A much better price for top tier gas than the last time they were selling at 20 cents higher than the competition .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '21

I drive to NYC everyday. Right now best price is 3.03 at Delta on Rte 46 West by Budd Lake Diner. Also if in the area Delta on Howard Blvd and Rte 46 is 2.97. If you travel to Wharton Exit 34 off rte 80 east anyone can go to Costco(don't need to be a member) to get gas at 2.97 and they open at 6am.

Honda Happy Honda Happy
Aug '21

Thank you for the updates!

Delta has a cash and credit card price, so the $3.03 is the cash price.

MansfieldVillager MansfieldVillager
Aug '21

@Honda Happy thanks for posting about the Costco. I thought you had to be a member to use their gas station.

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Aug '21

I work in Springfield, the gas up here is over $3.40 a gallon. It's like $3.15 where I live back in Oxford.

mattnyd mattnyd
Aug '21

The only proviso of buying gas at Costco is that you have to use a credit card. No cash transactions at the pump.

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Aug '21

The other proviso at Costco, as I just learned this morning, is that if using a credit card, it must be Visa. No MC. If it's debit, MC (and others, I would assume) are accepted

The R The R
Sep '21

Here's something really strange. Every so often I'm driving north on 206 through Pluckemin. There's an Exxon station just north of there, where the Hills development is. When I drove past last Monday, they were selling regular gas for $4.99 a gallon. $4.89 if you paid cash. Other stations around there are much cheaper, and yet I see cars pulled up to the Exxon pumps. I have no idea why.

Jim Beckman

Jim Beckman Jim Beckman
Sep '21

The EXXON station in Chester is another crazy pricer, now $3.99 regular/cash.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Sep '21

a gas station in Chester, that is on the corner of where you turn right to go to Mendham, is consistently $1.00+ higher a gallon than everywhere else. Are they kidding?!

Hackettstown is now around $3.25 a gallon or regular. More-expensive Randolph, Rt. 10, has gas (regular) for $3.05 a gallon. WTH?

Hackresident Hackresident
Sep '21

let's not even mention Princeton, Mendham or Pennsylvania--- $$ Ching-Ching

Budd Lake -$2.99

Stymie Stymie
Sep '21

Here we are 8 months later. Jumped to $4.73 a gallon. That’s $1.74 per gallon. Their saying it’s going to hit $5.00 before summer. Dreading the school tax hike.

auntiel auntiel
May '22

Could be worse...

China - $5.20 / US gallon
India - $5.50
Canada - $6.35
Italy - $7.23
France - $7.58
UK - $7.70
Germany - $8.26
Finland - $8.89
Norway - $9.64

ianimal ianimal
May '22

No worries ianimal I’m sure we’ll get there soon enough.

auntiel auntiel
May '22

$2.35 in Saudi Arabia.

I thought we were like the Saudi’s and drilled a lot of our own oil?

Babit Babit
May '22

We were, until a year and a half ago.

Philliesman Philliesman
May '22

Don’t forget those other countries fill by the Liter!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '22

As someone who uses premium my ass has already been stretched at the $5.00 jab.

Steve Steve
May '22

"Don’t forget those other countries fill by the Liter!"

The foreign gasoline prices above are converted into US$ per US gallon for an apples to apples comparison.

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Thanks, ian! Learned something new today! :)

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '22

That's one of the reasons Europe has such good public transportation.

Monty Monty
May '22

"There is a real risk the price could reach $6+ (nationally) a gallon by August," Natasha Kaneva, head of global oil and commodities research at JPMorgan said on Tuesday.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
May '22

Gas is expensive ATM

Forcefed4door Forcefed4door
May '22

What a disaster...smh

theCoach theCoach
May '22

ianimal HA HA HA
Meanwhile in Venezuela: The price of octane-95 gasoline is 0.1 Venezuelan Bolivar per liter. For comparison, the average price of gasoline in the world for this period is 6.11 Venezuelan Bolivar.
The subsidized price of 0.1 USD is for the first 120 liters a month only for people with a valid Fatherland Card. Purchases above 120 liters per month are charged at 0.50 USD per liter.

I paid 4.49 at Exon on route 57 and I believe it was the lowest price in town as cars were swarming that location that was almost always empty in the past .I'll be shopping for that wood or pellet stove real soon .

97XBAM 97XBAM
May '22

I have a pellet stove. Can almost guarantee a bag of pellets will be $7 thanks to greed.

Philliesman Philliesman
May '22

Can almost guarantee a bag of pellets will be $7 thanks to capitalism.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
May '22

I paid $4.49 the other morning on the way to work. On the way home the same station was at $4.69. 20 cent increase in about 10 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits $8 at some point.

Calico696 Calico696
May '22

Yep $4.69 for cash at Speedway on 31.got me between 12 and 13 gallons today. this hurts.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
May '22

So, today was the 1st day that you needed a membership card to get gas at Costco. I was kind of hoping that it would drastically shorten the notoriously long lines at lunch time.... nope. Not even a little bit...

ianimal ianimal
Jul '22

Last looked Costco was higher for premium than our local Quickcheck's by almost 30 cents. Which is unusual.

Steve Steve
Jul '22

I don't know about Costco , but BP and Amoco are off the top tier list - for what reason I don't know . Looks like Exxon/Phillips 66/Conoco for me for a few pennies more .

https://toptiergas.com/licensed-brands/

97XBAM 97XBAM
Jul '22

According to Gas Buddy, premium is currently $5.16 at Costco and $5.31 at the 07840 QCs... plus Costco is top tier gas and QC isn't.

ianimal ianimal
Jul '22

Wow! Costco in South Carolina is under $4

maja2 maja2
Jul '22

From NJ.com:

"Now, a petroleum expert says New Jersey could be 72 hours away from dipping under the $4 a gallon mark for the first time since early March. Set your watch.

“I think the first stations will fall under $4 a gallon in New Jersey in the next 72 hours or so,” said Patrick DeHaan, Gas Buddy petroleum analyst."

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Jul '22

That article was written well over 72 hours ago and prices aren't anywhere near dropping under $4 per gallon near us...

ianimal ianimal
Jul '22

That article citing a " petroleum expert" (LOL) is nonsense propaganda tied to a recent trip by the president to Saudi Arabia.

Gas Buddy states low gas price in the state now $4.00/gal.
So why not?

Stymie Stymie
Jul '22

My Gas Buddy app shows minimum of $4.03 at "Fuel 4" in Cliffside Park... never heard of it, it's probably 2 steps below the garbage that they sell at Delta.

Prices in our area are still hovering in the $4.40 range.

ianimal ianimal
Jul '22

Gas Buddy on the web says lowest is up in Wantague at 3.9999

No such place exists... do you mean Wantage, Wanaque or Montague? (-;

ianimal ianimal
Jul '22

Fuel4 or Cliffside Park?

There are a number of Fuel4 and Fuel10 stations in the area on 10 and 46.

Cliffside Park is in Bergen County, not far from the GWB.

Get Lost
Jul '22

ianimal - "Yes".

Montague.

I'll be happy with $3.00 again.

MansfieldVillager MansfieldVillager
Jul '22

I was able to rack up 4.23 in Edison at Costco on Saturday. How sad is it that it felt great?

Route 46
Jul '22

great meadows gas is now 4.44

It only took 3 weeks , but gas prices are now under 4 dollars a gallon in the Hackettstown area .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

If in Jersey City by Holland Tunnel 3.84

Stewart Stewart
Aug '22

The NJ DOT is considering replacing the gas tax by taxing drivers by how many miles they drive .I guess they figure those driving electric cars are cheating the state out of revenue . If they do that it would be in addition to not replacing the gas tax , once enacted taxes rarely go away . With gas taxes and the infrastructure bill you would think all potholes would be fixed by mid summer , but I hit a huge one a week ago - surprised it didn't do major damage .

https://nj1015.com/nj-dot-pushes-mileage-based-driver-fee-as-alternative-to-gas-tax/

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

Unless it drops to to $2. a gallon, all these penny drops mean nothing.

auntiel auntiel
Aug '22

Gas dropped below two dollars a gallon because of the lockdown in the midst of the pandemic when people quarantined and worked at home and didn't drive . When demand drops to historic lows so do prices - it's the way the market works .Prices were kept higher than they needed to be for longer to make up the revenue lost during the pandemic . I'm no economist ,but even I can see the obvious .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

now if we can just get the heating oil prices under 4.00 that would be great

Liberty is 4.07 , Hack Oil is 4.39 so it's getting there . I have about 40 gallons so maybe I can wait another month for prices to drop .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

Another month is september..dont hold your breath for a price drop

Bug3
Aug '22

Hot water uses very little fuel oil .40 gallons is enough to last til Sept 15 - a new credit card billing period . For oil ordered after that date the bill will be due November 12th. If it happens to go empty I've got my blue 5 gallon kerosene can to fill . Or I can just do what I did when hurricane Sandy hit and take hot showers at the Jenny Jump State Forrest bathroom . I take great pride in being thrifty and getting the most bang for my buck and having the patience of Job for fuel oil prices(to lower)and the stock market(to rise) .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

Imagine being happy about gas being under $4/gallon. Pathetic, if you think about it.

Calico696 Calico696
Aug '22

Exactly. We still have at least another dollar to go.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Aug '22

At least we aren't waiting in long lines and only able to buy gas on either odd or even dates.

ianimal ianimal
Aug '22

$3.99 at the gas station in downtown Oxford. $4.11 at the one on Route 31 just before Route 78.

mattnyd mattnyd
Aug '22

Ian

Well-remembered by me too, and BOT fondly either. I had just started driving not many years before then. I'm happy it's available and less expensive than a number of other countries, like in Europe. GB's equivalent price per our gallon was $8+ They have less miles to travel on their little island, though they can drive into the Continent too.

Doesn't make it any less of a bummer, but...

Phil D. Phil D.
Aug '22

Well it doesn’t make the per gallon any cheaper- but I canned the Jeep Grand Cherokee 7 years ago (6 cylinder 16+- MPG- and I’m not a lead foot) to a Honda and now to a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid- upped mpg-now getting 36-40 MPG.
I understand the newer RAV4 gets 40+- combined.
I’m not quite ready for a totally electric vehicle.
I realize they’re coming, but feel the technology needs to be further developed , as well as general access charging stations when taking a road trips-and time required to recharge.
But that’s just me.

Stymie Stymie
Aug '22

Several stations in Hackettstown now under $4 including Wawa, Quick Chek, Exxon, etc, with US Gas on the corner of Main and Valentine coming in the lowest at $3.95.

Rob Durana Rob Durana
Aug '22

Given that my daily round-trip commute is over 150 miles, I should know the answer to this question, but I truly can't recall:

What was the price of gas around the area before it started to skyrocket?

Monty Monty
Aug '22

As low as $1.97 ...highest $2.94 ...average $2.24

http://www.newjerseygasprices.com/retail_price_chart.aspx

Now $4.03 (highest $5.02 in June)

aol123@aol.com aol123@aol.com
Aug '22

Thanks.
For the record, though, there are lots of places in and around Hackettstown where the price is currently well below $4.03.

Monty Monty
Aug '22

The current prices are more like $3.85 to a low of $3.81 as of yesterday.

Haha Monty I agree gas is something we need I don’t have a clue what it costs anywhere

Michigan Michigan
Aug '22

I think Quick Check has the lowest price.

Aug '22

Only a$1.50 to go to get back to where the price was a year ago!

Jack thank you… was trying recall what prices just a few months ago the price went up so high and super fast. The dropping prices are nice

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Aug '22

I don't think QUICK CHECK is the lowest gas around! Try again

Bernie Bernie
Aug '22

$3.76 to $3.79 in the area today.

Aug '22

Don’t worry Jack. November is coming. Prices will drop.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Aug '22

3.69 at the BP on rt 57 in hackettstown

Gas is going down and heating oil has risen in price 10 cents per gallon the last week - why ? I guess I'm lucky my tank went empty last week and I got it a bit cheaper . But why would one fall and the other rise especially now in the summer when demand for heating oil is low ?

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

unfortunately after November they will be going back up again

Gas tax going down one cent a gallon on Oct 1. I knew I would have extra money in my wallet soon!

justwondering justwondering
Aug '22

Federal gas tax is going up16 cents under the onflation reduction act

Bug3
Aug '22

Energy prices have always been determined by the market and always will be . No one has answered why gas prices are declining and heating oil prices are rising in the summer when you used to be able to fill a huge tank at a lower price due to lower seasonal demand . It is odd and unusual to say the least .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Aug '22

$3.65 at the BP on rt 57 hackettstown

Whats odd an unusual about getting screwed again?

Home heating oil is diesel fuel without the additives..there is a shortage of diesel

Bug3
Aug '22

"Federal gas tax is going up16 cents under the onflation reduction act"

From the information I can find, this is 16.7 cents per barrel of oil, not per gallon of gas.

Monty Monty
Aug '22

16 cents is a estimate

The Inflation Reduction Act — which Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va. unveiled last month and President Biden signed on Tuesday — will reinstate a nearly $12 billion tax on oil and petroleum companies while introducing a methane fee that is expected to generate $6.5 billion in federal revenue from natural gas producers.

Bug3
Aug '22

And the 16 cents, per barrel, is on imported oil.

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Sep '22

Let’s be real here supply and demand is not the only thing impacting oil prices.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Sep '22

Companies have recently turned in the highest percentage margins in profits since the 1950's. So yeah, many things at play. It's a complex world, go electric!

Babbit Babbit
Sep '22

Very true, CraftBeerBob. Even if there was more supply, refinery capacity is near it's limit, so they couldn't turn it into gasoline anyhow. There are also logistics issues, shipping problems, choked ports, etc.

MeisterNJ MeisterNJ
Sep '22

I think Bob might be talking about something a little more sinister, like market control. I could be wrong, so if he's not, I AM.

Isn't it interesting how gas prices ALWAYS lower around election time? Hmm....

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Sep '22

It's been 80 straight days of decline in prices ( https://gasprices.aaa.com/ and https://fuelinsights.gasbuddy.com/Home).

Gas companies mostly donate to Republicans (in 2022, with the glaring exception of Manchin at the top, but he might as well be a republican) ( https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/?data_type=processed&contributor_employer=exxon&two_year_transaction_period=2022&min_date=01%2F01%2F2021&max_date=12%2F31%2F2022 and https://www.opensecrets.org/industries./recips.php?ind=E01++)

JeffersonRepub: Your logic is flawed. Gas companies have no interest in pricing going down at all - 1, if Dems lose, they'll be more likely to get handouts and corporate welfare; and 2, they're making more money today, with the same costs as they were a year ago as they generally haven't expanded capacity.

Also, the winter mix is cheaper, so while it often results in a short term price hike around September/October (as well as around March when they switch to summer blend) it typically drops below the labor day area pricing by later in the winter, such as by election day! So if you do see prices cheaper, it's entirely natural based on a cheaper product, lower/changing demand.
https://www.convenience.org/Topics/Fuels/Changing-Seasons-Changing-Gas-Prices

As for the supply/demand issue: high prices are the cure for high prices. It's basic economics - higher prices reduce demand.

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Sep '22

Additional reading: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2022/04/11/gasoline-prices-crude-prices/
https://www.nj.com/news/2022/03/gas-prices-inching-toward-the-4-mark-in-nj-now-the-highest-since-2008.html

Also, Wawa offering 15 cents a gallon off with their app until Oct 30: https://www.wtsp.com/article/traffic/gas-prices/wawa-gas-deal-app-15-cents-gallon/67-7c937a45-0ea4-4db4-b82f-b582991c841d

alpha1beta alpha1beta
Sep '22

A1B

Logic flawed? Who's using logic, I'm using 40+ years of driving experience: in election years, gas prices decline as elections approach. I didn't mention either political party.

As far as who-donates-to-who, most big $$$ companies donate to both sides- they are always seeking favor, regardless of which side holds power.

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Sep '22

$3.49 at the BP on route 57 in hackettstown

$3.25 at the Lukoil yesterday on Rt 22 in Pburg

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Sep '22

winter mix may be less costly, which was an eye opener to me, but it certainly delivers less mpg's so not sure who is saving what. Seems that price stays the same but I can not drive as far on a tank.....

Also, supply/demand curve not as elastic for essential goods like needing gas to work. So, high prices not an immediate cure like it might be say, for luxury goods like jewelry or yachts.

Short term, gas companies love higher prices; longer term is a different story. Sooner or later, price/profit will fall to increase competitiveness.

Agree with JR on prices and politics --- they give both ways, maybe a little more one way. And prices do fall pre-elections ---- big business likes stability.

Babbit Babbit
Sep '22

One cool thing about using less was in the beginning of the pandemic, all of a sudden it was so quiet. No jets overhead, few cars on the road, just very little man-made white noise.

Suddenly, one day, out of the blue ----- a jet, a jet..... Looking up from the pool as it went broadside to us, about 10K up ---- read the words: FEDEX. After two weeks, the supply line was moving again!

Still less noise, less pollution, surely I could see, smell, and feel that the pandemic was a message from God. "Get the message, see what I can do, see what it is like to live in my garden without your manmade creations hellbent on destroying it."

As the Spirit moves us:

"It's nature's way of telling you, soon we'll freeze
It's nature's way of telling you, dying trees
It's nature's way of receiving you
It's nature's way of retrieving you
It's nature's way of telling you

Something's wrong

It's nature's way, it's nature's way
It's nature's way, it's nature's way"

Babbit Babbit
Sep '22

Less business being transacted
Less income for families.
Less jobs.
Babbit- I’m sure you enjoy at least several of an advanced societies technological conveniences.
(You’re posting on the web)
All progress comes at a cost.
For all of us.

Stymie Stymie
Sep '22

gas at $3.39 at the Exxon mobil and at the BP on route 57 hackettstown

$3.33 AT the BP on route 57 in hackettstown

Also $3.33 at Exxon next to Dairy Queen on Rt 57.

$3.17 at Lukoil today on Rt 22 in Pburg

Had Enough Had Enough
Sep '22

3.09 today at Lukoil in Phillipsburg.

Angela Angela
Sep '22

$3.29 at the BP on route 57 in hackettstown today

GRAB whatever you can GET now !!! - Since I guarantee you the prices will go up into the winter. And as long as the rates and war keep going an issue, your dream for under $2 gas (like it recently was) will take years :<(

Sep '22

They sure will. The prices will drop a tiny bit, steadily as they have been for the past several weeks as orchestrated prior to the elections then rocket back up for the winter season and beyond.

Orchestrate?
HaHaHaHa
Too funny.
Word market for petroleum products.
Releases from Strategic Oil Reserve offer incremental relief.
Otherwise, international supply/demand and geopolitical factors dictate pricing.
Find another conspiracy.

Stymie Stymie
Sep '22

No conspiracy at all. Prices are manipulated here in the US.

Read the proposed, Transportation Fuel Market Transparency Act. U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell, Chair of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, has proof that traders manipulated oil markets. Heavy fines were handed out. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Like Michael Corleone stated. Just insert the oil market in rather than killing, at least in this case....

Kay: You know how naïve you sound? Senators and presidents don't have men killed.
Michael: Oh. Who's being naïve, Kay?

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '22

Greg's right, oil prices flattened out pretty quick after the initial invasion from Russia. Oil companies though kept the rise going as long as they could. People will blame one side or the other for the mess when it's corporations with both sides in their pockets calling the shots. They are happy when we bicker though, keeps us distracted.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Sep '22

Yesimpc - Gregg. Right on the money.

Indie Indie
Sep '22

Correct Yesimpc - but also have to include the government/administrations of these big oil countries who just also "blame one side or the other for the mess when it's [country] with both sides in their pockets calling the shots." [ie: using up strategic oil reserves, void/expire oil leases, or close pipelines]

Sep '22

Well the good thing about our reserves are that if we did not import a single barrel or pump another ounce our country could run for 5 years without anything. Now another good thing is we have about 250 billion barrels of untapped oil controlled by the good ol usa as well. If you can come up with a situation that we will never do trade with another country for oil again or never drill on any us soil again, then I might start worry. Biden opening up some of the reserves to ease prices more will be a blip on the radar.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Sep '22

Until we have political representatives that put the best interests of their constituents and this country ahead of their own financial and political interests, things will never change. The rampant greed and disregard for the rule of law, on both sides of the aisle, is disgusting. Vote wisely.

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '22

$3.27 at the BP on route 57 in hackettstown.i do believe we will see it under $3 soon.after todays big drop in the market

The whole oil market is ridiculously over simplified as if there is some simple solution. We have sophisticated modern refineries that are best at foreign oil. We sell off our own that is worth far more to other countries with basic capabilities. We use all kinds of energy like it's 1973 and wonder why it's a problem.

Those basic capitalistic market places are going to be tamed with politics. And it sure doesn't get solved here on an off topic thread for people just wondering where the cheap gas is.

$3.23 at the BP and EXXON on route 57 in hackettstown

$3.19 at the BP and EXXON on route 57 in hackettstown

And don’t forget our gas tax goes down a whole cent on 10/1!!

D-ManPV D-ManPV
Sep '22

$3.17 at the BP in hackettstown on route 57 today

I was surprised to see two gas stations on 57 (just around the corner from Mountain Ave) were at $3.09 today, especially since Wawa & 5 corners stations were $3.21. Quite a price span. Didn't see Quik Check but they are usually on a par with Wawa.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Oct '22

$3.09 at the BP and EXXON on route 57 in hackettstown today

Quick Check on 517 was at $3.19 when I drove past this morning around 6am.

Monty Monty
Oct '22

mel - Now seeing $3.39 at the BP on route 57 in hackettstown today

Oct '22

$3.09 was the price of the gas station across from the Diner on Rt. 57, just 2 or 3 days ago!!

Oct '22

I looked it up since every place went up 30 cents overnight. Hurricane Ian caused tons of damage to the supply lines and, I can't fully remember if it was reported, refineries. It was said the shortage finally caught up to nj. Now, how every gas station used up what was in there tanks on the same day is a mystery to me. Or I can't see how we were on a steady decline in price then bam up it goes. I know Ian was major but I didn't think NJ was teetering that close to a shortage that would justify thia price increases. Good news is they said prices would continue to rise for a bit....I'm sure it has nothing to do with the summer extra driving months ending.

Yesimpc Yesimpc
Oct '22

OPEC cut back production by 2 million barrels a day. Bang that’s why price went up over night.

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Oct '22

I thought they went up because of the change to winterized fuel.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '22

Winterized gasoline? Never heard of that! How do they “winterize” gasoline?

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Oct '22

Weed: it’s the gas that has ethanol.
https://www.gasbuddy.com/go/summer-blend-and-winter-blend-gasoline

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '22

Winter blends make gas cheaper as per the article you linked.

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Oct '22

Weed, yup. Lol.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Oct '22

What happened overnight ??? $3.79 a gallon
at the BP on 57 today

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Gas Prices in the area
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.