Apartment for $1300 or less that allows cats

Hi,

Any suggestions? Mansfield Village has no availability for a 1 bedroom. I'm not from the area and trying to help someone else out.

Thanks so much.

Yvonne Yvonne
Aug '21

Availability will be tough. Try Towpath.

hiker hiker
Aug '21

You might have better luck in Washington. Several places in the price range that allow cats, if there is availability.

maja2 maja2
Aug '21

According to a Washington FB page that I follow, things don't seem any better there either. Many people looking for 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Maybe we need more affordable places to live instead of another gas station/convenience store.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Aug '21

Timr to move order the border to pa

Bug3
Aug '21

Bug3 that's what my family and I did. My mortgage, taxes, and insurance are less per month than my Hackettstown apartment was.

Metsman Metsman
Aug '21

It depends on the commute

Bug3
Aug '21

Look in the Forum classifieds as there is an available apartment in Blairstown

helpful helpful
Aug '21

I work in Allentown so jumping the border made sense. It's still a 40 mile each way commute, but I was doing 53 living in NJ.

Metsman Metsman
Aug '21

in PA but 40 miles from Allentown? Did you move to the Poconos?

ianimal ianimal
Aug '21

I just saw a sign that Peachtree Village has a 1 bdr available.

Laurel Devine Laurel Devine
Aug '21

Just spotted an ad in the RE section of Hackettstown Life.
In Blairstown.
In your price range.
(Not mine)

Stymie Stymie
Aug '21

Kings Village in Budd Lake might have some 1 bedroom open and they allow cats

Onouris Onouris
Aug '21

Yes ianimal. Pleasant Valley School district area.

Metsman Metsman
Aug '21

33 to 22/78 or NEX for your commute?

ianimal ianimal
Aug '21

ianimal - Even the very western most part of the west end would practically split the difference between the two. Most every where else, 33 is much better. But particularly if you're at the southern part of that school district it might even be some back roads to Bath & 512.

I'm just wondering how much worse 33 traffic has gotten/is getting as all of those warehouse developments in Lower Nazareth/Bethlehem Townships come online...

ianimal ianimal
Aug '21

33 traffic not bad if not main commute times
way better than 31 or 80

I take 209 to 33 to 22 in the morning but take the turnpike to 209 in the afternoon. There's traffic on 22 in the afternoon.

Metsman Metsman
Aug '21

Alexandria of Mansfield, $1170/month heat and water included. Don't mention the cat when you apply and they won't care as long as it's an indoor cat. Everyone here has pets, a lot have dogs even

Animallove Animallove
Aug '21

I live in Peachtree with 2 cats, 1 bedroom apt for $1100…hope that helps

Dianna Dianna
Sep '21

PA has the same issue of not enough rentals. I own two houses in PA, both 1 and 2 bedrooms homes. I just had 60-70 people respond to an add for a 1 bedroom. All said that the rentals are few and far between.

magpie magpie
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Apartment for $1300 or less that allows cats
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.