Dr. Chi Immunization Records

Does anyone know how to get Immunization Records from Dr. Chi? The phone number is disconnected and there is no information at his old office. I am so happy he finally got to retire; he deserves it.

Observer3 Observer3
Jul '21

He gave his patients their charts last summer, I would see if you school nurse has a copy.
Or try your insurance company.

Donna Donna
Jul '21

usually the office sends out letters telling you where to get medical records.........or directing to a doctor who took over or bought the practice............

4catmom 4catmom
Jul '21

I do not know what happened to any files left behind. I will ask some other former patients if they know anything and post any info I get.

I do know that when he retired he had the office open to go into the foyer and get your physical files. He had that set up for at least a month or so. He called personally and told me that he was retiring and that I could come and pick them up.

So much love for Dr. Chi. They really don't make them like him anymore :) I hope he is enjoying a happy and healthy retirement!

Did anyone figure out where the left behind records ended up? I desperately need them for a new job and this is the closest to a lead I have found!

Emily Goding Emily Goding
Nov '21

I did an extensive search. Former employees do not know where the records are, and Dr. Chi is in CA. My daughter had to have blood work done to show her immunization levels, and her new doctor signed off based on the lab work. You could check to see if your high school has a copy.

Observer3 Observer3
Nov '21

I am sorry that I have not heard anything either about what happened to the files. I agree that maybe your high-school/college may have your records.

Check with Dr K in town. I thought I heard that all records would go there. Could be wrong.

OliverQueen OliverQueen
Nov '21

Immunization records are held by county health dept and/or state of nj. Ask your new dr. for assistance to get them.

See option 3

https://njiis.nj.gov/core/web/index.html#/requestImmunizationRecord

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Nov '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Dr. Chi Immunization Records
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.