Vienna Hill Farm!

Has anyone been there recently? I see it is under new ownership. They offer pies and such as well as ice cream and many great typical farm stand goodies. I have been really craving a 6" blueberry pie ever since I heard the radio spot for it the other day! LOL

Has anyone tried them yet? I'm going to give it a try today.

https://www.viennahillfarm.com/

Have not tried it yet - let us all know how it is!

I have tried their pecan and apple pies! They are wonderful!

I saw mini shoo fly and I can guarantee I'm gonna be trying it... ;-)

I wasn't there for their pies yet but bought my tomato plants from them this year. Growing really well so far! Happy to support a new business in the area.

honestyseasy honestyseasy
Jun '21

Actually GC, the mini shoo fly pie would have been my second choice for sure. Unfortunately when I got there they only had a large apple, peach and pecan left. I almost grabbed the pecan but I would have devoured the whole thing as it looked great LOL.

It's a pleasure deferred I suppose.

Do they make the pies, or bring them in from somewhere else?

happiest girl
Jun '21

The new owner makes them onsite.

What is the price for their pies? I purchase the pies from Donaldson's and am looking for a change.

Bernie Bernie
Jun '21

I didn't notice actually. To tell the truth I was all in when I heard pie! Price be damned. LOL

stopped in to look around,they dont have much to offer.very limited selection.when i pulled in i thought they were closed.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Vienna Hill Farm!
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.