Boycott Donaldson’s Sign?

Saw a car from PA today parked on Allen Rd across the street from Donaldson’s with a banner on the side. All I could read was Boycott Donaldson’s. Anyone know what’s going on???

Indy5 Indy5
Jun '21

She is a wacko. Does this to everyone. Just nuts

I like flowers I like flowers
Jun '21

I’m going there tomorrow. If she’s there I’ll wander over and see what her story is and report back

The R The R
Jun '21

Leave small businesses alone.

For reals For reals
Jun '21

R, no one cares.

Real1 Real1
Jun '21

Yes, no one cares. I would stay away from her.

Joyce Joyce
Jun '21

Sounds like she hit a nerve...I would investigate

Bug3
Jun '21

"Inquiring minds have to know"

However I don't care

thehazguy thehazguy
Jun '21

Bugs, no investigation needed, mother daughter team drinking and disturbing families. Told politely to leave. End of inquiry

Jun '21

Ok..thought maybe it was a vegan protest...lol

Bug3
Jun '21

I could think of better things to be doing while drinking... Who decides to get drunk and boycott a business... LOL...

Metsman Metsman
Jun '21

Since Donaldson's is a farm that grows vegetables, I thought it was a carnivore protest!

LibertarianismRules LibertarianismRules
Jun '21

That is one "high drama mama"

bflat4u bflat4u
Jun '21

2 sides to every story. If you choose to investigate feel free to do so. Ask the woman if you like.

Not everything you read here is gospel.

dodgebaal dodgebaal
Jun '21

Is she connected to Soups on Main? They are vocal about Donaldson’s use of chemicals like Roundup. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but they said that to me a few times when I used to be a customer.

Finch
Jun '21

Love there corn! I don't care what they use. We're all going to die some day. So if the Chinese Virus didn't get you then oh know better worry about Round up now!

Outdoor Women
Jun '21

Very classy outdoor woman.

For reals For reals
Jun '21

Thats counterintuitive, if Round Up was on the corn wouldn’t the corn have died?

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '21

Glyphosate (the main weed killer in Round Up) doesn't kill corn - when applied properly/in the correct concentrations.

Mark Mc. Mark Mc.
Jun '21

Corn ready round up

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Jun '21

Not really

They have round up ready corn now ( don't know if Donaldsons plant it)

Control of Roundup Ready Corn: Replanting or Volunteers
https://extension.psu.edu/control-of-roundup-ready-corn-replanting-or-volunteers

Bug3
Jun '21

Round up is supposed to be pretty nasty stuff. I use a small amount of it around my house for weeds by the walkway but they are probably buying it by the drum. Glad my well water is 5 miles from there

Consigliere
Jun '21

This conversation from the beginning is so ignorant

Jun '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic is unavailable for comments.