Best bed in a box.

Any feedback on any of these bed in a box companies like Casper, Nectar, Cocoon etc.. Thanks in advance.

PaulyWalnutz PaulyWalnutz
Jun '21

Good Housekeeping has a really thorough review of the top 10 by category. Follow the link and scroll down for detailed description of each one, specifications and pros and cons

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home-products/g4138/best-mattress-in-a-box/

Local Gal Local Gal
Jun '21

Well we did lots of investigating and asking friends and family and ended up choosing Saatva -which is delivered, placed and old stuff removed..............with 180 day trial period and if you don't like it - or want to swap it out (we did that -had gotten 15 inch depth and too heavy for me to tuck in sheets-) 11 1/2 inch depth mattress being delivered in 3 weeks - other taken away - for $99 delivery fee................Great customer service - super comfortable -
Just another option

4catmom 4catmom
Jun '21

The bad part is if you have to send it back...you pay postage...thats not cheap

Bug3
Jun '21

Actually I'd bet the worst part is getting that thing back into the box to ship! LMAO!

We bought a Purple mattress 3.5 years ago and have been very happy ever since. We also got their pillows but returned them as they were too heavy and awkward. We noticed a difference in temperature while sleeping, as we tend to run hot. The mattress definitely helped cool us off more than our old mattress. I bought it on Black Friday to get a discount and a "free" blanket. Would buy again.

Jenny Jenny
Jun '21

I have a Zinus Green Tea 12 inch memory foam - I got mine through Sam's club about 5 years ago, and it's the best bed in the house! Very inexpensive and very easy to set up. yes - it smelled the first few days, but I find it to be very comfortable (and I am Plus sized). It hasn't 'sunk' in and looks, feels, and supports the same as the day that it fully 'expanded' from the box. I do have a Columbia brand cooling mattress pad on top but that was because I read in general that Memory Foam can get hot.

You can get the Zinus mattress on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Zinus-Gel-Infused-Green-Memory-Mattress/dp/B01NH0XWNU/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=35ZMQS5575IWO&dchild=1&keywords=zinus%2Bgreen%2Btea%2Bmemory%2Bfoam%2B12-inch&qid=1623081223&sprefix=zinus%2Bgree%2Caps%2C596&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFDWFY0NlVINkE3N08mZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAyOTM5NjQxVVRQMjNSQVFLUTFSJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA5MjcxMjM4MVlNVEVWSFkyWlUmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl&th=1

10yrtownie 10yrtownie
Jun '21

This is a timely post fort me. Does anybody have a Craftmatic adjustable bed? Or another brand of adjustable bed? If yes, what is your experience? Do you like it? Thank you all so much.

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Jun '21

Layla

Weedwacker Weedwacker
Jun '21

On. My second Saatva mattress in 2 years.. terrible mattress.. will never buy again.. visited family they had bob o pedic gem mattress..slept like a baby yhe 3 days we were there.. came home went to order the gem from bobs.. on back order until mid July.. have to deal with the saatva until then:(.. wouldn't recommend saatva to anyone

Danielson Danielson
Jun '21

I second 10yrtownie, I also have the zinus green tea. Got it almost 2 years ago on amazon and with free shipping, and it's still just as good as when it was fully expanded. It can get a little warm sometimes if your sleeping area isn't cooled but yeah, great mattress 10/10 would recommend

mVLG
Jun '21

We have a king sized Tempurpedic that needs replacing. If we buy a bed in a box online, how do we even get rid of the Tempurpedic? It must weigh several hundred pounds.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '21

What happened to people going to actual stores & trying out beds instead of buying it blindly in a box? How in the world can you know how it's going to feel?

LOL agreed. It went the way of the interwebs.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Jun '21

Everyone is lazy now a days, plus it's a lot more convenient. If you get memory foam you pretty much know what you're going to get

mVLG
Jun '21

Tuft & Needle Mint (as opposed to the regular Tuft & Needle). Very comfy and has held up well. If you plan to drag the box up a flight of stairs, be prepared: it weighs something like 88 lbs. If I ever buy one again, I'll pay for white glove service because getting that box up the stairs was not easy for two people.

SquirrelGirl SquirrelGirl
Jun '21

We got a Purple bed in December. We love it. Shipping was a little annoying, got 1/2 of order, then a frame was damaged. Had to wait a few days for another. Company was ok to deal with. Love the pillows. Yes they are heavy but years of suffering neck and back pain are gone. We got the best one the sell, cant remember the type. Oh, one annoying attribute, the pillows are standard size so if you get a king they are short... I went out and bought a third regular pillow to fill in the middle...

Luckygirl Luckygirl
Jun '21

We love our Leesa mattress!

Spence Spence
Jun '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Best bed in a box.
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.