Blinds

Can anyone recommend a company for custom hung blinds. Start to finish job from measurement to installation.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Apr '21

Paintpourri here in town.

ImOnSaxton ImOnSaxton
Apr '21

+1 on Paintpourri, we've worked with them for blinds 3 times now, they have been great!

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Apr '21

Must agree, Paintpourri was very good. Salesperson was excellent and installation was flawless.

Darn, Got excited thinking we were talking about hunting blinds :-(

Darrin Darrin
Apr '21

Blinds to Go

Budget Blinds of Bethelem - Todd/Nina are great. 610-250-1200

10yrtownie 10yrtownie
Apr '21

Potpourri has wonderful selections and the service we got during our appointment was excellent (last year during the start of Covid when everything was more crazy than now.)

Please note that I believe they only sell Hunter Douglas which is an excellent brand which can cost you more than you want to pay. Keep that in mind but if you can afford it, Potpourri has the best prices for that brand. I've shopped on Main Street (Luce) who also carries Hunter Douglas, and they were a little pricier.

I was told that if you are an agent for Hunter Douglas (meaning you sell them in your store) then you can't have any other brands that you are allowed to sell.

Unless things changed now, I don't know, but this was a fact up until last year which was the last time I shopped around (and still haven't gotten them yet...lol.)
Both places will do the work for you.
If you are looking for cheap, then Home Depot and Lowes can assist you somewhat but you will also have to get your hand in it too.
Check with HD and Lowes to see what exactly they can do for you because you just might get lucky and not have to do everything yourself.

Countryside
Apr '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Blinds
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.