Justice League Snyder Cut

All I'll say is wow... This version is way better than the theatrical version. There's maybe 40 minutes of footage from that version and over 3 hours of new footage. A few scenes could have been taken out to tighten it up, but all 4 hours was worth the watch. The villains are much better done as well as their motivations. It ends on a cliffhanger so hopefully they make more.

Metsman Metsman
Mar '21

4:3 format? WTF... I should dig my 1995 Sony Trinitron out of the attic, lol

ianimal ianimal
Mar '21

I finally saw this when it came out on library dvd and was able to convert it to a screen filling 16:9 ratio with my dvd player . Much , much , better than the movie release even though it was on 2 dvds and took me three viewings to watch all 4 plus hours .

I'm looking forward to returning to the movies for the first time in over 2 years in October to watch the Bond movie , Venom sequel , and a New Wes Anderson flick - The French Dispatch . In other good news Warrior has been renewed for a third season by HBO Max after it quickly became popular on the new streaming service . HBO Max released the first season 1 episode free on youtube - enjoy ! You can add the free youtube app to your Roku/Fire Stick/Smart TV and watch it on your HD TV like I did with the youtube only Mets game this year .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bp8Lfq5rV0

97XBAM 97XBAM
Sep '21

97XBAM yea I thought Steppenwolf's look was a lot better than the oversized leprechaun from Whedon's cut. His story was good too. The Darkseid cameos were great too. Flash and Cyborg were actually vital members of the team. The speed force scene was epic.

Metsman Metsman
Sep '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Justice League Snyder Cut
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.