Happy Birthday The Rhyme Animal!

Happy Birthday The Rhyme Animal!

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

Calico696 Calico696
Feb '21

Happy Birthday to The Rhyme Animal....with wishes for many more..

joyful joyful
Feb '21

Happy Birthday ... enjoy !!!

LibertyThinker LibertyThinker
Feb '21

Happy Birthday

Jrsemom Jrsemom
Feb '21

Have a great Birthday!!

People born 22 February are warm-hearted and full of common sense, charismatic and purposeful. You will want to leave your mark on this world. Creativity, compassion and courage can help you with this. People born on this day are usually generous, responsible and curious.

maja2 maja2
Feb '21

Enjoy the day!

Belated Birthday Good Wishes!!

Mrs. Pipes Mrs. Pipes
Feb '21

Belated Happy Birthday ... we need another local radio discussion ...it's a vital part of community life, but since I've moved to Ocean County ... it's not really my community anymore ... even though I can get them on the internet stream.

Best wishes.

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '21

Enjoy the day!

Andy, and Greg, and all the others that said hello since 2/22- Thank You for your wishes! (being 55 is not all that bad so far!)

(Andy, sorry to hear you have moved to Ocean County. Warren County has lost a knowledgeable treasure of local historical information and stories. Always good to see you commenting here)

The Rhyme Animal The Rhyme Animal
Mar '21

Won't forget the good people ... it's not like I've gone to China. Still writing a column for www.insidewarren.com ... I made sure I brought along my rolodex :-)

Andy Loigu Andy Loigu
Mar '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Happy Birthday The Rhyme Animal!
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.