Starbucks Closed

Starbucks was closed tonight 1/8/21? Any idea why?

LVGirl4life LVGirl4life
Jan '21

https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/1005220/hackettstown-nj-1885-route-57-hackettstown-nj-078403477-us

According to their website they close at 3PM on Fridays. I assume for some reason this is due to covid?

Banana republic ran out of khakis? The expresso machine is jammed? Hootie and the blowfish are breaking up?

The things people worry about. 10 points to the person who can figure out what the above was from.

Soup Nazi Soup Nazi
Jan '21

Re: Starbucks Closed

George Carlin, have a feeling those 10 points won’t get me anything other than a pat on the back

Had Enough Had Enough
Jan '21

The points are useless I'll admit. But getting that joke was priceless.

Soup Nazi Soup Nazi
Jan '21

Girl told my wife......" can't get people to work!"
Aftter 3 . . . go to Target for your starbucks

Embryodad Embryodad
Jan '21

Girl told my wife......" can't get people to work!

Well maybe the owners can get off their keester and go to work themselves.

callitlikeIseeit callitlikeIseeit
Jan '21

It’s corporate owned. The owners sit in Seattle.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jan '21

Totally not the reason they have been closing early lately. Those people that work there want the hours trust me ! They pay pretty well.

Vince
Jan '21

Actually.....the equity owners sit across the globe ;-). Sone may even reside in Hackettstown.

Strange no one wants to work. I thought Starbucks had decent pay n benefits. I smell a rumor.

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jan '21

Vince many retailers have had to change hours in light of Covid 19. Vince - if you know something then say it. The useless rumor starting and eluding to something is pointless.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jan '21

With a minimum wage of $11..everyone pays pretty well

Bug3
Jan '21

Actually, NJ min wage is $12. But what does Sbucks pay?

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jan '21

If Starbucks is corporate owned then by definition it is owned by stock holders. Maybe they are closed for some more advanced woke indoctrination seminar.

Masks Fortheugly Masks Fortheugly
Jan '21

"Can't get anyone to work": I'll take "words you hear just before a company either cuts salaries or hires illegals and tries to justify it", Alex.

LibertarianismRules LibertarianismRules
Jan '21

Two parts rumor, add some innuendo, a dash of falsehoods, hold the facts, and we are ready to bake our cake.

strangerdanger strangerdanger
Jan '21

Sometimes it just takes a phone call to find out the facts. There’s the manager, too, who might be interested in what his or her employees are saying about “can’t find anybody to work.”

Maybe you will get a canned corporate response but either way it helps to go to the source instead of HL.

And I totally agree that many businesses have changed hours due to covid, and are open about it. Pun sort of intended.

For reals For reals
Jan '21

Can we get back to the question and enough of this nonsense? OP asked if Starbucks was closed and not much answers with regards to that specific question. Did it now reopen? Get off your soapboxes and answer the question being asked.

hackettresident
Jan '21

Actually I answered the OP's question. I posted the hours for that location in the link. They close at 3PM on Fridays. As to why- honestly who cares. LOL

I just got off of the phone with a nice employee from Mansfield Starbucks. They are indeed open Mon. thru Sunday from 6 AM-8PM. They closed early one evening because they were short staffed.

Angela Angela
Jan '21

That clears that up! LOL. Interesting and nice to see their website now shows the actual current hours of operation. Still not what the employee stated though, but close LOL! The website states:

Today 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Tomorrow 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wednesday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Thursday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Friday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sunday 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM

No. They do not close at 3 on Friday's, actually. I asked the young woman about that and she said "no"; that they closed one day early because they were short staffed on that particular day. They are open till 8 on Friday's. Any questions re. my post...call Starbucks. I made very sure that I was correct.

Angela Angela
Jan '21

I'm sure you are. I only copy and pasted their hours from their website. The first time I posted the link above it showed the hours as closing at 3PM that Friday as I detailed in my comment.

I'm impressed they modified their site that day to show a 3PM closing. Now that they are open until 8PM daily I gather they will adjust the site again from the 10PM closing shown now.

https://www.starbucks.com/store-locator/store/1005220/hackettstown-nj-1885-route-57-hackettstown-nj-078403477-us

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.