Did Legacy Services go out of business?

Legacy Services did not pick up my garbage last week. I noticed there website is gone and no one answers the phone and you cannot leave a message. Does anyone know what is going on?

Looks like it. Recent google reviews and Facebook comments seem to confirm.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Legacy+Services+hackettstown#lrd=0x89c38b78bfd48557:0xf73ed379b879d00a,1

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2713032125618460&id=1711454099109606

If you prepaid with a credit card I recommend contacting your credit card company to request a chargeback soon.

hiker hiker
Jan '21

Wow!! Just shut down and never told customers? What a horrible way to do business. I am very happy with my company LMR. Look into them and see if they service your area.

I would not recommend LMR, They doubled my rate without notice and their customer service was not very friendly. I was pre-paid and was told I could take my business elsewhere or pay the difference.

Sanico is the best in my
Opinion

Michael Michael
Jan '21

I have to agree LMR is not very good. We were on autopay and 3 separate times they didn’t pick up our garbage because it “showed” in their computers that we didn’t pay even though it did. All 3 times was like pulling teeth to get fixed, finally switched to Sanico and have been fantastic.

We are
Jan '21

I guess they took all of that generous holiday tipping and ran :)

Read in another forum:
"They went out of business.
They sent us an email saying sorry for the short notice."

OnTheEdge OnTheEdge
Jan '21

Agree on Sanico.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Jan '21

Also agree on Sanico - and their customer service is second to none

The R The R
Jan '21

Nobody is recommending waste management? LoL

Bug3
Jan '21

I have used Waste Management for nearly 30 years living here. Never an issue. They are very consistent and reliable. They pick up once per week, a 96 gallon can they supply. The recycling gets picked up every other week again in a 96 gallon can they supply. As an aside they offer smaller cans if you like. In addition anytime an increase is applied a phone call simply stating we will take our business elsewhere results in keeping the same rate. I pay $76 per quarter- the same rate for many, many years.

+1 Greg, 30+ here too. Also, they have competitively matched price whenever I have asked. Ty HL for providing pricing :-)

Strangerdanger Strangerdanger
Jan '21

Legacy could still be in business if they played ball! Paulie Walnuts was just asking for a "Taste". Just wanted to wet his beak.

The Shadow
Jan '21

Sanico,great service.

hammer hammer
Jan '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.