Black cat sighting

If anyone is missing a black cat I have seen one twice this week on E Prospect and sixth street. Looks to be just about full grown and kinda fluffy.

Pumpkin43 Pumpkin43
2 weeks ago

Re: Black cat sighting

If it’s this one I have been feeding it since October.. I’ve been posting on Hackettstown Forum hoping it has an owner.

This cat has been hanging around our neighborhood since at least last summer. Not sure if he is a stray.

Funcats, that does look like him. I hope he has some kind of shelter for the winter.

Pumpkin43 Pumpkin43
2 weeks ago

I have a shelter set up for him.. a tote filled with blankets and straw it’s under my table which is covered with a tarp.

Funcats, so kind of you to put out a shelter but just keep it filled with straw. Blankets stay wet.

Worried.. I have 2 light blankets with straw in the tote which is all closed up I put a large amount of straw also under the table for him/her to keep dry while it eats

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.