NFL games viewable only Amazon prime yesterday

I may be wrong about this but the only place I was able to find the SF 49s versus the Arizona Cardinals was Amazon yesterday. I have Prime so not an issue of having to pay to watch. This is a very slippery slope we are on if you are a NFL football fan. Having to pay to watch.

Jimt1058
Dec '20

What about ESPN and NFL network?.. they carry games

Bug3
Dec '20

You are 100% correct Jimt1058. Not a fan of this.

Tracegirl9 Tracegirl9
Dec '20

Other than their home markets it was stream only. Bummer for folks who don't use that type of platform I guess.

Yes, it was surprising to hear that a footballl game was only offered on Amazon Prime!

Glad you posted this because I couldn't figure out where it was.

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Dec '20

There are plenty of sites now that you can stream all nfl games for free without needing nfl Sunday ticket.

Jim L Jim L
Dec '20

Yea where jim

We are
Dec '20

I know its not directly but you do pay for espn and nfl channels.

Roywhite Roywhite
Dec '20

Nflbite.com is one way

Jim L Jim L
Dec '20

Illegal streaming. Lol

Philliesman Philliesman
Dec '20

Meh. Football is a business. Businesses have a right to make money. Where is it written in the Constitution that you have a right to watch free sports?

LibertarianismRules LibertarianismRules
Dec '20

They’re not free to watch if you’re already paying for cable or a streaming service.
Not a fan of the NFL, but they have to make up for the loss in ticket sales somehow.

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Dec '20

"Where is it written in the Constitution that you have a right to watch free sports?"

When my cable company charges me a "sports franchise fee", I should be able to watch what I want.

One year I had Directv's NFL package. I was watching Bills at Cowboys on CBS (local station.) Cowboys were routing them so CBS decided to go to more competitive game in the 3rd quarter. Because the game was being televised locally, Dtv could not show it on their NFL package. So even though I was paying for all access, I had no way to finish watching that game.

emaxxman emaxxman
Dec '20

NFL trying to re-imagine their business model eh? No butts in the seats and ratings dropping.... actions have consequences ...

JeffersonRepub JeffersonRepub
Dec '20

Greed prevails. NFL 2021 is a 17 games season.

Roywhite Roywhite
Mar '21

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: NFL games viewable only Amazon prime yesterday
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.