Thru Bean Cool

Was just at the new coffee shop in the Panther Valley Mall. It was delicious. I was curious about the name tho. Does anyone know what Thru Bean Cool means? Thought?

JillD JillD
Dec '20

Not tooo sure, but I think it means “Through Being Cool.” Hope this helps JillyD! :)

MADDYK MADDYK
Dec '20

Is it where Vanillla Market was?

happycamper happycamper
Dec '20

How about a review?

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Dec '20

They must be fans of Devo as they have a song called through being cool

Had Enough Had Enough
Dec '20

I've tried it twice - got a chicken ceasar salad & a roast beef sandwich. Salad was good. The sandwich was OK - advertised as having horseradish which I didn't taste any of it on it. The one thing is, when you go to get a sandwich, you can't purchase anything else to go with it. No chips, no any type of salad like coleslaw or mac salad to go with it.

I would probably give it one more try. I truly miss Vanilla Market - it was such a great place. I will probably continue to get my salads from Panther Pub & if I want a sandwich, will go to Valley Bagel. You know the Valley Bagel people own this place.

I can't get over the name - makes no sense to me & sounds silly.

I love this place. The soups and coffee are amazing and best carrot cake I've ever had. I thought their sandwiches were really good, my kids even loved them.

Zigster Zigster
Jan '21

Re: Thru Bean Cool

"Time to show those evil spuds what's what!" ....love that Devo song

Gonna check this place out tomorrow morning with my son.

Baba Booji Boy Baba Booji Boy
Jan '21

oily mushroom soup....just saying....and a bit expensive...

zentravl zentravl
Jan '21

good to know we have an alternative for local soup after that place on main decided to deep end political...

freedom25 freedom25
Jan '21

true dat...

zentravl zentravl
Jan '21

Went today. Great coffee and the baked goods are amazing. Cant wait til indoor seating comes back.

Baba BoojiBoy Baba BoojiBoy
Jan '21

is this place still open?

alla11 alla11
Aug '22

They are closed. They weren't doing enough business so they closed up. They still own the bagel shop in back.

Not surprised.

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.