2020-21 Nhl

Drop the puck.
Soon to announce (as soon as players and league agree on the $) 56 game season. New divisions with an all Canada division.

Aimed for 1/1/21 (so not really a “2020”-21 season but no way they can get a camp open in time for that. So I guess mid Jan early Feb?

Roywhite Roywhite
Dec '20

Here it comes. Unrequested nhl predictions, remember I’m always wrong. Except last year, I got it right.

TB and Bost start the season with injuries. Leaving Colo the fav but it will be the Golden boys hoisting the Silver. Vegas made a huge move getting Pietrangelo and win it.

Locals, NYI repeat their successes, fall short, new division proves tough for NYR to move on but they may surprise in a round, NJ will be similar to that black stuff that gets stuck on your shoe.

This is the way.

Roywhite Roywhite
Jan '21

The dreaded 9-goal lead entering the 3rd period... lol.

ianimal ianimal
Mar '21

Too bad we can't play the Flyers 3 times a week...

ianimal ianimal
Mar '21

Would be nice to see them as a playoff opponent. If Philly can hold on.

8!-3 now

Flyers getting froggy now, can’t beat‘em. Fight’em

Roywhite Roywhite
Mar '21

Jim Dolan,
Your an idiot. Sell the team or cease to exist.
Sincerely,
Life long Ranger fan

Roywhite Roywhite
May '21

Re: 2020-21 Nhl

Roy he kept his hands off the Rangers for many years, don’t understand why he had to get involved now. while I know changes need to be made(coach)? This team cannot beat a team over 500, but that was a little drastic. He screwed the Knicks long enough, Maybe with their resurgence he thinks he can change the Rangers now

Had Enough Had Enough
May '21

LGR!!!

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Gotta win one on the road!

Roywhite Roywhite
May '22

Gotta win THIS ONE on the road and close it out at MSG on Saturday. My heart can't deal with another elimination game after the 3 against Pittsburgh, lol.

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Well whoever plays a well rested Tampa Bay team is gunna get their clocks cleaned anyway

itiswhatitis
May '22

LET'S GO RANGERS !!!

rob the roofer rob the roofer
May '22

Did you see someone stole Krieders jersey last night and made it onto the ice.

Roywhite Roywhite
May '22

Kreider who?

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Donor die tonight. They do need guys like Kreider to show up

Steve Steve
May '22

…..7!

Roywhite Roywhite
May '22

we need to send SEAL Team Six into PNC Arena overnight and find the kryptonite they obviously have stashed in there somewhere...

ianimal ianimal
May '22

LGMFR!!!

Whatever it takes...

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Rangers in the eastern conference finals ! LETS GO RANGERS !!!

May '22

A friend asked my prediction last night, I said if Kreider scores NY wins.
TB is tough for sure, need to wrap my head around this series, game 1 can’t come fast enough.

Roywhite Roywhite
May '22

we need to take advantage of the rust and strike quickly. it will have been 9 days since TB last played when they drop the puck tomorrow night. luckily games 1 & 2 are at MSG... we need them both.

ianimal ianimal
May '22

I think Goodrow's return in Game 6 had a huge impact on the team in elimination games 6 & 7, even if it doesn't register on the box score. His contributions on the PK and defensively in general are intangible perhaps but shouldn't be discounted..

ianimal ianimal
May '22

Rangers are home dogs tonite. +1.5.

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

it's +105 straight up. if you take the goal and a half, you have to bet $265 to win $100

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

Took the moneyline, but not enough to afford a ticket

LGR!

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

6-2 great start LETS GO RANGERS!

Jun '22

10 wins down, 6 to go... LGR!!!

The best part is that we can also lose 6 games and still bring home the Cup.

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

No one watches hockey. No one cares.
According to the report, regular-season games on regional sports networks (RSNs) in the United States were down 23 percent compared to last year's shortened season (per Nielsen data analyzed by SBJ).
Football season right around the corner.

danny zucko danny zucko
Jun '22

I watch... LGR

No one watches hockey no one cares?
NHL: After more than a decade on NBCU, the 2022 Stanley Cup playoffs aired on Disney and Turner Sports. The first round of the playoffs on ESPN, ESPN2, TNT and TBS averaged 768,000 viewers, an increase of 26% from last year's first round (when some games aired on NBC) and the highest viewership since 2018 (785,000).

Granted it’s a smaller audience than the other major sports

LGR

Had Enough Had Enough
Jun '22

The percentages mentioned above for RSN have been declining for many reasons, streaming channels like espn+ Is one large reason/example. Viewership, attendance and money generated is all stable…

…ah who cares. LGR!

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

You guys are arguing about HOCKEY with a troll who chose to name himself after a lame John Travolta character in the lamest musical ever...

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

LMAO ! And that character's last name is spelled Zuko not Zucko .Hockey doesn't transfer well to tv . I've heard you've got to see the game live to appreciate it with pre-game practice pucks shooting into the spectator seats . TV tries (remember the blue dot on the puck) , but can't capture the live experience .

97XBAM 97XBAM
Jun '22

Your the one that I want, wo, wo, wo

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

Scary that you would know who that was Ian lol

Had Enough Had Enough
Jun '22

Did Zuko score for the Lightning last night?

danny zucko danny zucko
Jun '22

NHL Hockey is the *only* sport my wife and I watch.

Monty Monty
Jun '22

Not a very impressive effort by NY last night.

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

That was the worst effort I've seen. Fox and Trouba were especially terrible. Panarin seemed to be the only guy ready to play, although I can't fault Zeebo's effort either.

Just have to hold serve at home...

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

Backs, meet wall...

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

No more Ranger posts?

danny zucko danny zucko
Jun '22

Sit on it and rotate, Fonzie

ianimal ianimal
Jun '22

Now that was funny. Nice work.

danny zucko danny zucko
Jun '22

I feel pride for this NY team, I hope the team and all fans are as proud of a 3rd round loss as they can be, it was above any expectation.
Next year should have more to come. NY made 2 minor player moves today already.
C u in Sept.

Roywhite Roywhite
Jun '22

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: 2020-21 Nhl
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.