Thanksgiving dinner for 1 takeout

Hi

I will be having a virtual Thanksgiving this year. Do you know any restaurants in the area that have a Thanksgiving or any Dinner for 1 person to pickup, takeout on Thanksgiving Day?

Marleys and I think Trinity Chruch are doing take outs.

happycamper happycamper
Nov '20

Mattar's is offering take out as well.

Black Forest Inn
https://sweetbeezee.com/product-category/thanksgiving-entrees/

JrzyGirl88 JrzyGirl88
Nov '20

Check out Mattars Bistro Facebook Page. They’re offering individual Thanksgiving dinners for takeout. Includes a complete meal and dessert for $36.00. Looks like you can also order from the regular menu too.

Local Gal Local Gal
Nov '20

Trinity Church is having a Thanksgiving Meal take out. This is for anyone member of the church OR NOT a member. 852 3020. Call them and reserve l

Bernie Bernie
Nov '20

Thanks everybody

I'm getting my meal at Mattars.

Awesome - enjoy ead! They have great food!

Enjoy your holiday ead. It's a weird one this year for sure. Glad you picked one. Any place will do dinner for one that does dinners. Enjoy your day and hope you get to relax and eat.

DogDayAfternoon
Nov '20

We ordered our two dinners from Mattars also - Looking forward to it - as well as the leftovers.

2catmom 2catmom
Nov '20

Is Anita Rodriguez doing anything this year. And how do we get a meal? Please advise. Thanks.

Angela Angela
Nov '20

Giancarlo’s Bakery in Ledgewood advertised a delicious turkey dinner for 1. They prepare daily dinner entrees on a regular basis. Looked delicious!

Starbright Starbright
Nov '20

Re: Thanksgiving dinner for 1 takeout

Angela - No, the Rodriguez family is not able to do a Thanksgiving meal this year. There is a Face Book page page for that event if you want more information.

However, Chef Bruno at Marley's is making meals, specifically for families in need. I've attached the brochure for that, see Marley's Face Book for more. It says the meals feed a family of 5, you would need to call and reserve a meal by Nov 23. The brochures says if you can't pick the meal up, they will make arrangements to deliver it.

https://www.facebook.com/marleygothamgrill/photos/pcb.3419534488113770/3419521048115114

HTH

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.