Looking for a reliable Cat sitter

Looking for recommendations for a cat sitter for our 3 cats. Any one know good one ?

Jim, do you need someone to stay all day or all night, or just someone to visit everyday? Just like you do Pet Sitters does a great job. 908-705-1037

Naomi Gentry Naomi Gentry
September 22nd

There is a local person who does cat sitting. She is honest, reliable, and has cared for up to 9 cats for a family. Sandy is local and very reasonable.I will tell her to message you.

rose eskow rose eskow
September 23rd

I’m interested :)
Text CJ at 908-752-7173

Jim, my name is Sandy Sindlinger. Rose Escow, mentioned that I do cat sitting. I live across from Hackettstown hospital. Feel free to contact me via cell 347-443-2953 or email at sandysindlinger782@yahoo.com. I gave two cats, have been volunteering at PetSmart and gave several Budd Lake cat sitting clients there. Thanks in advance for your response.

Sandy Sindlinger Sandy Sindlinger
September 23rd

I highly recommend Blue Ribbon Pet Sitters - www.BlueRibbonPetSitters.com. Brenda has taken very good care of my cats for the past few years.

+1 for Blue Ribbon… Highly recommended!

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics

Leave a Reply

To comment on this topic, fill out the form below. If you would like to comment directly to one person, you may click on the envelope next to the posters name if they provided their email.

Re: Looking for a reliable Cat sitter
Name (Required)
Email (Protected)
Add Photo (Optional)
By pressing Submit Comment, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.