Outdoor/indoor Party

Hello , I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions for a venue to have a celebration for around 30-40 guests.

Thank you in advance

partytime partytime
Sep '20

Mattars

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Sep '20

Rent the Legion pavilion and then have it catered if you want.

Bella Giornio

dismom dismom
Sep '20

Bell’s Mansion. A second for Mattar’s.

For reals For reals
Sep '20

Am also interested in a restaurant in the Hackettstown area that can offer indoor dining end of October for about 15 people ( covid rules and restrictions, of course..)Thanks for the ideas mentioned so far....

joyful joyful
Sep '20

Zabava Banquet Hall & Catering
Route 46 Hackettstown, NJ

Mama Baci's

last year I had my husbands surprise birthday party at the Draught House, rt. 31, washington. they did a fantastic job. They gave me the area outside in the back patio by the side bar, had tables set up. They also have a private room upstairs where I had our immediate family have dinner while the guests arrived. Then we went outside. I had purchased about 5 different trays of appetizers which they set up on the bar for the guests to enjoy
they also gave me tickets which I purchased and then handed out to our guests to be able to purchase their first drink with. They also gave us a waiter who went around later to see if the guests wanted anything.
There is a room inside in case it rained. We had a great time.

buckeye fan buckeye fan
Sep '20

I just fed my dog a can of dog food that is better than Draught house could do on their best day.

That place has soo much wasted potential. The inside has a great bar, plenty of seating...the outside boat area is great... but ownership (which is what controls continually piss poor management, staff, and food) ...is atrocious

Has always been bad bad since day 1...and still is.

Given the tap selection- it is worth the stop in if you like beer- just be aware that they only serve the good beers inside. If you are outside and want something other than the lowbrow..........you need to go inside and get it yourself.

Don't expect a good meal there... most of the appetizers alone will leave you feeling disappointed and like you wasted the money.

Sadly that is all too common around here. Worth the drive to Easton for a good meal.

Jack's Barn in Oxford called

Mmadone Mmadone
Sep '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.