Lost dog - FOUND!

Lost dog - FOUND!

Our dog ran out of the house last night off of Blau road into bluegrass drive . She is a 3 year old beagle mix named cookie . She is small black and white . If found please call 908-377-4411

Ryan Antonucci Ryan Antonucci
Sep '20

Gosh, best of luck finding her. She's a cute little furry one!

Phil D. Phil D.
Sep '20

Is she home?

Jesse132 Jesse132
Sep '20

Still lost

Sep '20

Any plans for a search? Are there areas that we can look? I am up for searching tomorrow.

As of 8:38 pm still no sightings of Cookie. She ran from Blau road in Mansfield to bluegrass lane last seen in the end of the culdasac . She ran through the woods. Around 5:30 pm on 9/16. We have all been out looking for her her bed is on the deck for her and we’ve checked with the local police and animal control. No sign of her any where. Please call 908-377-4411 if seen

Jennifer Antonucci Jennifer Antonucci
Sep '20

We looked thru country meadow area but there are lots off woods and fields behind that lead out to hazen road. Not sure what way she went could be lost in woods.There are trails all around to go thru

Sep '20

Maybe she decided to head over to Pheasanthill Golden Retrievers off Hazen Road. The end of Blue Grass Road and the road it's on don't look to be too far from each other through the woods.

Phil D. Phil D.
Sep '20

I spoke to the owners at Pheasanthill and they are keeping an eye out.

Keith Keith
Sep '20

Walked all thru fields that lead out there no signs of dog

Sep '20

Did you call animal control for Hackettstown or town? Also WRNJ has a lost pet segment that airs a few times per day. You could post there as well. Is dog "chipped"? Local vets may be able to assist if they get your dog in. My cats are chipped but have to make sure contact info. is up to date, so they can get in touch with you. Sending "come home" vibes your way - always upsetting when animals go missing! Good luck

SS2cats SS2cats
Sep '20

Eleventh Hour Rescue may be able to help. They are amazing. 973-664-0865.

Bunny Bunny
Sep '20

Hound hunters is organization that successfully finds lost pets

Emma
Sep '20

Yes. Hound hunters are very good too.

Bunny Bunny
Sep '20

Thanks Called them all and emailed waiting on call backs

Sep '20

Ryan,

do a search for a thread about Romeo. He was a lost dog who had an organization put out traps and cameras to find him. they found him like 2 weeks later, just before the cold weather. they do this for free. A lot of us gave donations to the organization that does this after Romeo was found.

please do this. Best of luck getting Cookie back soon!!

Hackresident Hackresident
Sep '20

Ryan if your putting together any sort of search let us know. I can give some help on Saturday or Sunday.

CraftBeerBob CraftBeerBob
Sep '20

Heard about Cookie being lost on WRNJ this morning. That is a great avenue for finding lost pets and even though I do not live near the area he was lost....I will still keep my eyes out as you just never know...They also mentioned that he was skittish of men ..Hoping you find your pet real soon...

joyful joyful
Sep '20

As of 2:43pm still no sightings of cookie if anbody sees her don’t chase please call 908-377-4411

Sep '20

A good day to grill outdoors. She might pick up the scent and start making her way back. May not show up right away but it's worth a shot.

Took a few days but it worked for someone I know.

All depends on how far she wandered.

Bunny Bunny
Sep '20

You might be better off looking for her in the middle of the night if she's that timid. She might come out to the sound of your voice then

Noname Noname
Sep '20

those cameras and traps the professional "Romeo" animal rescue group put out is what got that dog noticed on camera. he was like 5+ miles from home in the woods.

Sep '20

Does she like other dogs? Would she possibly come to another dog being walked in the area?

Lynnada Lynnada
Sep '20

Cookie was found. Yay.

Hackmom Hackmom
Sep '20

Yippee

Lonesome Dove Lonesome Dove
Sep '20

So glad. Hope she's getting lots of TLC now.

Bunny Bunny
Sep '20

Please update us on how Cookie got herself home! So glad she is safe!

3wbdwnj 3wbdwnj
Sep '20

Glad to hear the good news!

Calico696 Calico696
Sep '20

Thanks to all. Hound Hunters helped in trapping her. They are so helpful

Sep '20

That's such great news!!!!! Glad Cookie is home!!

YEA!!!!!

Ryan:

how far from home was Cookie? Did she go in the trap or did Hound Hunters see her on video?

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Sep '20

Yay, great news!

Phil D. Phil D.
Sep '20

I told you Hound Hunters know how to get r done!!! They are excellent!!!

Emma
Sep '20

Yeah!!! So glad she is home safe!!!!

Jesse132 Jesse132
Sep '20

They got her on camera couple times at the last place she was seen and setup a trap and got her that way .She stayed in the area less then mile radius

Sep '20

TG you got her before the real cold set it for days! Best news --- happy for your family!

thank you for the update.

Sep '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.