Ice cream truck in Hackettstown area

Does anyone have the name and contact info on an ice cream truck who could stop by for a small family gathering? I understand Queenies is no longer in business and Marty's doesn't have a license for Hackettstown. We have a family member who is highly compromised so we are hoping to find someone that serves ice cream in sealed packaging not a self serve type of thing. Looking forward to seeing the kids smile when the ice cream truck pulls in. :) Thank you in advance.

Just sayin Just sayin
Aug '20

Try cliffs in Ledgewood

Ziggy Ziggy
Aug '20

Found this in a Google search
https://www.mikesic.com/

Looks like they do parties and from the looks of the truck they are wrapped / packed ice cream varieties

Mikes Ice Cream Truck

Local Gal Local Gal
Aug '20

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Dolly-Jingles-Ice-Cream-106141791118320/posts/

For reals For reals
Aug '20

Just note... if you live anywhere near me and I hear that ice cream music playing...I may just come running :-)

LivingLifeLovingLife LivingLifeLovingLife
Aug '20

Loved this in h'town

local friend local friend
Aug '20

Thank you everyone for your suggestions ! I did reach out to Marty’s Ice Crean Truck and we have been emailing back and forth trying to come up with a date that we can make work for both of our schedules. I’ll keep you posted!

Just sayin Just sayin
Aug '20

When I was a kid in the 80’s/90’s we used to visit my grandparents in Sayreville and the ice cream truck there would play the theme music from The Godfather. I didn’t understand it at the time but my parents always got a kick out of it :)

Consigliere
Aug '20

After many emails back and forth with Mike's Ice Cream Truck we were unable to come up with a date that would work for them to come for our family gathering. Our Hackettstown location seemed to be too far for them to come to. All was not lost as we purchased half gallons of ice cream with all the toppings and the kids were just as happy. Thank you everyone for all of your suggestions.

Just sayin Just sayin
Aug '20

Back to the Top | View all Forum Topics
This topic has not been commented on in 3 years.
Commenting is no longer available.